Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A gas laser question

Thai n lsx? Awesome!
    Will there be three phase!!!!

Bring it up to your interview at coherent and profile the beam too... I can't promise Thai but I do have a power meter.
    Support your local Janitor- not solicited .

Laser (the acronym derived from Light Amplification by Stimulated Emissions of Radiation) is a spectacular manifestation of this process. It is a source which emits a kind of light of unrivaled purity and intensity not found in any of the previously known sources of radiation. - Lasers & Non-Linear Optics, B.B. Laud.

Portland & microbrews.....phoenix & thai......... decisions decisions decisions!

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

(points to laser cutter)
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

A very valid reason swami. Sugeek?

Points to laser museum. Jump into the oven with us!

Swami and Bob win but I prefer winter visits there and summer here as it about equal to the winter temps there. Plus swami's house is almost a museum in itself. Add in the spitz home planetarium and you have PHX microlem it has happened before....

Laser (the acronym derived from Light Amplification by Stimulated Emissions of Radiation) is a spectacular manifestation of this process. It is a source which emits a kind of light of unrivaled purity and intensity not found in any of the previously known sources of radiation. - Lasers & Non-Linear Optics, B.B. Laud.

That's great. We should definitely get a miniLEM together here in the coming winter months. There's also Casey Stack & Karl Rothweiler in the Phoenix area, a few who may make the drive from so cal, and Chris Stuart (long time laserist and laser engineer from Novalux) who's working at CP here with me.

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

Funny you should mention that. Mixedgas and I are at Karl's right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Eidetic View Post
    That's great. We should definitely get a miniLEM together here in the coming winter months. There's also Casey Stack & Karl Rothweiler in the Phoenix area, a few who may make the drive from so cal, and Chris Stuart (long time laserist and laser engineer from Novalux) who's working at CP here with me.

PHX microlem how to do a show class and LSO cert LEM? I am in!