Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: SELEM Volunteers Needed!

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

can i volunteer Tiff for singing?

Quote Originally Posted by hitekvoop View Post
    I plan to be there sometime early afternoon on Wed. Will be bringing Tiff and Hak with me FWIW. I volunteer *them* for whatever work needs to be done
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

She'd be honored

I should know soon if i can make it- 'AixiZ' Chuck is in China right now- many new items for the store including two new 'lines' of scanners-- one is 35K and i know nothing more ATM.

may be paying at the door

len
    BEYOND-FB3/APC40Mamba Black(clone & currently on loan) 2X 5paghetti & 2 I-Show 2X KGB 1000mW 532 DT40K (pair)XFX 1300 RGB full color RGB 30K DIY 3.5WRGB work in progress et al..assorted ttl chi-jectors--LOTS of LUMIA DIY pjs-
    Powered by Pangolin
    Former (2.5 yrs) ILDA Member- :-(
    uncertified ILDA LSO -- dont ask

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by whitcher88 View Post
    We will be driving down on Tues, so I will be at the venue wednsday morning. I will be bringing the plastic for the windows, and will take care of that project. I will also help out with anything else I can
    Awesome Bill! Really glad to know you'll be there for the duration again. Your help over the years has been invaluable!

This will be my 6th SELEM, AND IT JUST GETS BETTER EVERY YEAR.
    We do keep getting better and better, don't we? This year is really looking great.

Quote Originally Posted by hitekvoop View Post
    I plan to be there sometime early afternoon on Wed. Will be bringing Tiff and Hak with me FWIW. I volunteer *them* for whatever work needs to be done
    Tiffany is going to knock you upside the head with a frying pan, Rick! But yeah, we will put you all to work when you arrive. Will you be bringing the same projectors that you had last year, or are you going to add the Pluto's to the mix as well? (More is always better!)

Quote Originally Posted by swamidog View Post
    can i volunteer Tiff for singing?
    I'd like to hear Tiffany and Dan (Goldsmith) sing another duet. The impromptu "Phantom of the Opera" last year was mind-blowing.

Shit - Tiff sings in a Pink Floyd tribute band, right? Maybe we should put her up on stage in the auditorium for a couple songs from the "Best of Echos" show... I'm sure Dan would be down with that as well.

Then too, Mario and Less will be spinning in "Club-SELEM" most evenings, so maybe we can get them to cue up some music that both Tiff and Dan enjoy, and we can watch the magic in there...

Quote Originally Posted by hakzaw1 View Post
    I should know soon if i can make it- 'AixiZ' Chuck is in China right now
    Keep me in the loop, Len. Sure hope you can make it. Would be nice to see the new toys from Aixiz too.

Adam

Adam,
    As usual I will print the name tags and bring them with me. I was just approved to take the time off work so I will be there sometime on the 13th. I plan to try to fly up again. The weather really messed with me last year, hopefully there won't be any delays this time.

I will print waiver and bring them too.

Do we have enough lanyards and pouches?

I will be getting the waivers signed, hand out name tag & lanyards and shirts like last year.

Chris

I'll have the mobo + the 2 plutos, plus a honking huge road case housing all the 'lectronics. Pluto's have stands or I can just stick them on the scaffolding, whatever works better. Love to have that center mid-high spot for the mobo again...

Quote Originally Posted by Lazerjock View Post
    Adam,
    As usual I will print the name tags and bring them with me.
    Hi Chris! Would it be too much to ask to print the tags double-sided?

It seems that when the tags are one sided, they tend to face backwards more than forwards.

-David
    "Help, help, I'm being repressed!"

Quote Originally Posted by dkumpula View Post
    Hi Chris! Would it be too much to ask to print the tags double-sided?

It seems that when the tags are one sided, they tend to face backwards more than forwards.

-David
    I can try. Getting everything to line up might be a challenge. It might be easier to just print 2 copies.

Chris

Two copies is probably a lot easier than trying to line up a double-sided print.

I'll make sure we have enough lanyards and pouches.

Adam

Could you print a version that is reversed so that I don't get confused when I look at myself in the mirror?