Thread: SELEM LSX Performance Time Block

Default SELEM LSX Performance Time Block

With SELEM only 6 weeks away I wanted to see who all would have LSX content to show. I loved last year, we had 4 different people who had at least one show. It was also cool that we allocated Saturday night to run those shows. This year my hope is that we have even more content to show. I would like to use this thread to get an idea of how many LSX shows people attending SELEM have that way we can approximate how much time to allocate in the auditorium.

I will have two shows for sure. If I can get moved down to Charlotte fast enough I may have one more.

Salty = 2 shows (7 min)
    Swami = 15 shows (60 min)
    Last edited by SaltyRobot; 06-30-2014 at 10:18. Reason: Updated List
    Watching Lasers Since 1981

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

i have roughy 15 shows. maybe an hour of content.

Quote Originally Posted by SaltyRobot View Post
    With SELEM only 6 weeks away I wanted to see who all would have LSX content to show. I loved last year, we had 4 different people who had at least one show. It was also cool that we allocated Saturday night to run those shows. This year my hope is that we have even more content to show. I would like to use this thread to get an idea of how many LSX shows people attending SELEM have that way we can approximate how much time to allocate in the auditorium.

I will have two shows for sure. If I can get moved down to Charlotte fast enough I may have one more.

Salty = 2 shows (7 min)
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

I know Dave Kumpula has quite a few LSX shows... Hopefully he will chime in here.

Adam