Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Laserwave Dichro group buy feeler

Thanks Brad and Swami, PM sent!
    Quote Originally Posted by swamidog View Post
    mike - consider yourself in.

please post what you need and send out payment asap.

and for the record
    2 b/gr
    2 r/gb

Thanks for squeezing me in! Payment sent

payment sent...

Payment Sent:

turbohead - ........ 1 and 1 ..... $10+ ..... $7

Payment Sent:

Forgot to put my PL handle in my payment doh but you know who I am....
    4x4 + $10 shipping and pp fees

Adam
    Support your local Janitor- not solicited .

Laser (the acronym derived from Light Amplification by Stimulated Emissions of Radiation) is a spectacular manifestation of this process. It is a source which emits a kind of light of unrivaled purity and intensity not found in any of the previously known sources of radiation. - Lasers & Non-Linear Optics, B.B. Laud.

What is my total for:

4x4
    Shipping to socal
    pp fees ?

Thanks,
    Carlos3621
    RGB laser projectors
    Pangolin Beyond .NET
    APC40 Midi controllers
    Pangolin FB3 controllers
    DZ splitter
    LS MegaWatt Green Machine

Ok, a little embarrassed here because apparently there is no way to just send someone money via paypal without a pp account? I've used pp to pay for many things online (like DTR's diodes!) and didn't realize that it would not work here.

To complicate matters, I'm on the road until Sunday night, and not really wanting to set up a pp account on the road (or at all, really, but that is a different story).

So, options: I can offer to mail cash/check/mo on Monday, or if I can pay via pp without creating an account I may be able to do that via mobile. In any case Chris can browbeat me if I get down to selem. (Those arrangements are also pending my return, so I haven't piped up in the selem thread.)

Worst case scenario is I get dropped from the GB and feel terrible about not figuring this out sooner. Sorry guys.

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Quote Originally Posted by tribble View Post
    Ok, a little embarrassed here because apparently there is no way to just send someone money via paypal without a pp account? I've used pp to pay for many things online (like DTR's diodes!) and didn't realize that it would not work here.

To complicate matters, I'm on the road until Sunday night, and not really wanting to set up a pp account on the road (or at all, really, but that is a different story).

So, options: I can offer to mail cash/check/mo on Monday, or if I can pay via pp without creating an account I may be able to do that via mobile. In any case Chris can browbeat me if I get down to selem. (Those arrangements are also pending my return, so I haven't piped up in the selem thread.)

Worst case scenario is I get dropped from the GB and feel terrible about not figuring this out sooner. Sorry guys.
    I can spot you the $20 and change if you want. We can sort it after you get home and just send me a check or something. I'm not terribly worried. Let me know and I'll Paypal it to Swami. Oh and.... "if" you get down to SELEM??? Dude, you're in Virginia.... if nothing else shoot for at least rolling down for a day! Look at it this way... You've got two gallons of gas applied towards the trip if you pick your dichros up there rather than have them mailed! And there isn't even any tolls! (Yeah... I'm being evil! )

Money sent a few days ago. Sorry for the slow post response.

Thanks Swami.
    “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.” ― Bernard M. Baruch

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    ― Benjamin Franklin; stairwell plaque in the Statue of Liberty

"And so shines a good deed in a weary world." - Willy Wonka

6 Steps To Prevent You From Getting SCAMMED On The Internet CLICK