Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mini, pop up DeLEM... uh, today!

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Quote Originally Posted by araugh View Post
    Had a great time Sunday seeing you guys. I look forward to doing this again
    We should have dragged your butt up here dude. Since you don't get to see many shows, this would have capped off your day perfectly. I don't know that an hour ride home on the bike at 2 am would have been such a great idea but, we'll do this again someday I'm sure.

Lov to see him soooo happy!!!
    Heartily agreed!

Damn sorry I missed this until today.
    My bad for not putting it in the Meet & Greet thread where it belonged.

You guys have no idea how happy I was! Considering how tired I was, I almost didn't make the trip. BOY am I glad I did.

To be honest, I spend a good portion of my free time at work today watching the videos that I shot on my Flip-Video camera! Yeah, not the best quality, but I didn't care. It was enough to remind me how awesome it was. When I got home (had to work late) I had just enough time to clip out a couple shows and re-compress it into a video to upload to Youtube. The video hasn't finished uploading yet, but when it does, you can view it here: http://youtu.be/Ql9WrYrjdj0

One of my favorite parts starts at 5:44. Watch the purple and white patterns as they expand. Then stick with it as the main chorus comes back, and look at the piercing white beam-hits that follow the percussion. Orgasmic!

Adam

EDIT: It's live now.

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

I'm already starting to see if there can't be some sort of weekend in Jan/Feb that might work. I know the issue that time of year is weather concerns but really... and I can say this even after last years horrific amount of snow storms, rarely were you "trapped" for more than a few hours and even with the 27" blizzard a few years ago, roads were drivable the next day.

I will say this... we barely scratched the surface of what I can do or have done in that room. There have been countless hours spent experimenting with what looks best with all sorts of things - including projectors that would have been in the corners behind us. (Think "projectors in the balcony at SELEM with mirrors on stage.") Scrim, beam rails, lumia, mirrorballs, Machida and other gratings, and a pile of non-coherent stuff.

Loving the video!