Thread: HELP...I need one of the LSP Dual drivers

Default HELP...I need one of the LSP Dual drivers

Anybody have a LSP dual drive driver they would sell. ~ Dave is outta stock right now....and....it would be great if you are in the USA....It would be good to get it sooner than later !!! THANX !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bob ............... Please PM ASAP
    Beam Axiom #1 ~The Quantum well is DEEP ! Photons for ALL !!
    Beam Axiom #2 ~Yes...As a matter of fact...I DO wear tinfoil on my head !!
    Beam Axiom #3 ~Whe'n dout...Po ah Donk awn et !!
    Beam Axiom #4 ~A Chicken in every Pot, and a Laser Lumia in every Livingroom !!
    Beam Axiom #5 ~"Abstract Photonic Expressionism"....is "Abstractonimical" !!
    Beam Axiom #6 ~ "A Posse ad Essea" ~ From being possible to being actual ...is the beam target !

Ruh roh...

...Mike
    Runs with Lasers

Yea....Ruh roh !!! Trying to finish a big project and screwed up a driver !!! ANYBODY got one........Dave's getting them back in stock this week.....but....If anybody wants to sell one....Drop me a PM !! Thanx !!! As " Marvin the Martin" would say...." Delays....Delays " !!!
    Beam Axiom #6 ~ "A Posse ad Essea" ~ From being possible to being actual ...is the beam target !

Laserpower in denmark has some spare don,t know if that helps.......

Interested in 6-12W RGB projectors with low divergence? Contact me by PM!

Yes....PM sent...Bob

So Dave's drivers work well? That's good to hear. Anybody tried Lasertack's drivers yet? I guess nobody sells flexmods anymore? Good luck with your search CDB! I hope you find one. How did that driver get screwed up?

The ones from Dave (LSP) work GREAT !!! Optics from Lasertrack, LSP and Stanwax are all VERY good !! As you can tell....I whore around !! hahaha....I have not tried the drivers from Lasertrack....but I bet they are solid !!!!

How I screwed it up....OH NO.....I originally connected the power +/- to the board with just wires....just solidered over the holes.....then I decided to " clean things up a bit"....and tried to add stand-off pins to make the connection.........BIG MISTAKE....I managed to compromise the PCB wire trace feeds into the ground hook-up point. Totally my stupid mistake/fault !!! Lesson learned:
    LEAVE SHIT ALONE! DO IT ONCE ! Just another bought and paid for mistake !!!

Thanx.....Bob

I find usually those types of things can be bypassed with a jumper wire, worth a try maybe ? Or is it not possible in this case ? I don't know the design as haven't seen them personally yet.

Well.....I have " fished" around a bit....trying to find an alternative hook up point. No luck. I need the schematic to do it. This is for a customer....so....need a new one !!....but....I will try to salvage this for myself....when I have info. Thanx

I can sell you a clone of the LSP dual drive ;-)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dualRev2web.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	294.4 KB 
ID:	43862

Hehe, bad joke, new batch just showed up, this time with 10 turn trimmers as requested by a few ppl
    KVANT Australian projector sales
    https://www.facebook.com/kvantaus/

Lasershowparts- Laser Parts at great prices
    https://www.facebook.com/lasershowparts/