Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: SELEM 2014 F/S or Trade Thread

Along the same lines, I have a bare HeNe tube from MWK Industries that was a freebie when I bought my Lissajous LED laser from him. I never had a chance to build a PS or housing for it.

If anyone wants it (for free) I'll bring it along. It's been sitting in a box for 10 years. Just let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Junktronix View Post
    About the size of a Coherent Sapphire head and runs on 5V at an amp or 2 so a good candidate for a portable (don't call it a pointer) laser. It's this one

http://www.jdsu.com/en-us/Lasers/Pro...x#.U8RsPbFLgcM

I assume a simple micro drive won't run this, so do you have a paired PSU for this thing? Or at least a a schematic for the pinout?
    Last edited by SoulFeast; 07-31-2014 at 15:57.
    Only an electron wiggler like you would resonate at 30cm.

Bump Bump Bump Bump

MWK ALC 60X power supply (custom PSU for ALC 60x argon)
    MWK refurb ALC 60x head (non-working, gas not intact afaik)
    matching umbilical

Make offer!

I'm mostly LSX but if there was a cheap LD2000 / QM2000 pair I might be interested in checking out Pangolin.

I also have an old LPT port based Laser Illusions Alphalite unit. Serial number might be messed up, not sure. External box, cables, original CD-R of software. For the DAC collector or something. Make offer.

Lightbulb

..Alright, I'm considering bringing / offering-up this puppy..

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	OQO_v02_3.JPG 
Views:	13 
Size:	439.3 KB 
ID:	44367 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	OQO_v01_1.JPG 
Views:	9 
Size:	287.7 KB 
ID:	44368 ..one of those really-rare 'OQO' Model 01s.. Pretty-crazy 'pre-tablet era' tablet / touch nano-PC.. Runs XP, and everything works.. *except* the Battery, it's toast.. But, with the power-adapter, fires up / works perfectly, and you can easily find those Batts on eBay, from time to time..

..and Yes..

Name:	OQO_v01_2.JPG 
Views:	6 
Size:	396.4 KB 
ID:	44369 you can install / run QS on it, and there's a 'VGA' port for using with larger monitors.. (screen *is* kinda tiny.. +_+ .. But, pretty-rad being able to carry your *entire* Show-Control in the palm of yer hand.. Great for quick venue-tests / setting up Zones, whilst walking about / checking, quickie Client-demos, etc, etc..

..Also great for pretending yer James Bond / 'hacking into the mainframe' at a friends party, etc.. At the very-least, whipping this pup out whilst waiting fer yer flight, etc, get's you some pretty-knarly looks from those really-hot 'hacker-chicks' ..you know the ones, blue-hair 'n covered in tats / pierced-everything.. Not that I'd know anything about that, or anything..

Lemme know if there's interest, or if I should leave it under my pillowcase..
    ciao
    j

PS - I guess I should make it clear - Everything-pictured is included - *except* the FB3 and the large black-case this was all sitting on for the photo-shoot - Sorry, not included.. Also, Yes, open to 'trades', for select / choice-items.. ..In-particular, am currently in-need of One of those 'Dr Lava dual-diode modules', complete w/ lenses, etc.. if it does not have diodes, that's fine.. it will be filled w/ 2W of 520.. Just after a *non-fried* one, complete w/ all kit-parts, FM3, etc.. must-be complete, as we know it's rather 'difficult to raise the Dr' sometimes.. Other items might be considered.. fwiw..

PPS - Not sure where the pix went but.. These are 'the ones': http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...753#post149753 ..And, this is the 'parts list': http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...095#post244095 ..(..which, shouldn't be an issue if someone has a 'built' / working module to-offer.. )
    Last edited by dsli_jon; 08-12-2014 at 15:34. Reason: ps
    ....and armed only with his trusty 21 Zorgawatt KTiOPO4...

Quote Originally Posted by SoulFeast View Post
    I assume a simple micro drive won't run this, so do you have a paired PSU for this thing? Or at least a a schematic for the pinout?
    It's self-contained. Just give it 5V at an amp or 2.

Quote Originally Posted by dsli_jon View Post
    ..Alright, I'm considering bringing / offering-up this puppy..

Name:	OQO_v02_3.JPG 
Views:	13 
Size:	439.3 KB 
ID:	44367 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	OQO_v01_1.JPG 
Views:	9 
Size:	287.7 KB 
ID:	44368 ..one of those really-rare 'OQO' Model 01s.. Pretty-crazy 'pre-tablet era' tablet / touch nano-PC.. Runs XP, and everything works.. *except* the Battery, it's toast.. But, with the power-adapter, fires up / works perfectly, and you can easily find those Batts on eBay, from time to time..
    [/I]
    I'm interested.. do you have a price in mind?

I have always wanted to get one of those oQo's since the first day I seen one.