Thread: Videogame gallery ILD file!!

Default Videogame gallery ILD file!!

Alright, as promised, here is a collection of logos and stationary images that you can display on a laser machine... Keep in mind there's not much animation going on, save for a few flashing logos (Gauntlet, Centipede), and the gem eater from Crystal Castles, but these look good in 20k scanners... They look even better on higher scanners, though the Qbert guy looks a little ragged on 30k and up (he looks just fine on 20k scanners tho!)

Also, you might see a tiny color dot in the upper or lower corner of each image, this was a trick suggested to me by Adam to force the 20k scanners to optimize the lines better, and that trick works so well I do it in every frame now... Unfortunately, I don't know how to turn this dot to color black, mainly because BMP2ILD doesn't have an option to make the color black...

Anyway, for those of you who download this, PLEASE leave me feedback... I timed the images so they display for at least 6 or 7 seconds each, your machines may give different time results... If you guys like this, I'll definitely do more... VideoGameGallery.ild

Thanks for sharing! These are very cool.

Nice!
    Thanks for sharing.
    my webpage
    http://stevemilani.jimdo.com
    Skype ID: stevemilani957

my RGB analogue projectors:
    3.9 W (640/532/445) 30kpps
    2.6 W (655/532/450) 30kpps
    2.5 W (638/532/450) 30kpps
    0.7 W (test unit)(635/532/473) 18kpps

For those of you who can do dazzling geometric animation, would be willing to make more of these types of things in exchange for a few original shows I can display in .ild format... Doesn't have to be anything really fancy, but I do like rotating dots, 3d geometric shapes, and multicolored stuff....