Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Laser Illusions PC Laser Controller V1

  1. #1

    Default Laser Illusions PC Laser Controller V1

    Hello All,

    I have a Laser Illusions PC laser controller and seem to have lost the software, which if I remember correctly, was made available on a floppy disk. Was hoping that someone here had a copy. I have added a photo for reference.

    Thanks in advance.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails LaserIllusions.JPG  


  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Native Floridian
    Posts
    3,081

    Default

    That brings back memories! I doubt I still have the software but I'll look around for it. Rick posts here on the forum from time to time and may still have the software.

  3. #3

    Default

    Yes, I bet that it does. I think that I purchased it back in 96/97. Had a blast with it back then.

    Wanted to introduce my son to the hobby and pulled it out of storage only to find the software was missing. Thanks for checking, I appreciate the effort.

    Quote Originally Posted by DZ View Post
    That brings back memories! I doubt I still have the software but I'll look around for it. Rick posts here on the forum from time to time and may still have the software.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    East Coast of Southern Virginia
    Posts
    358

    Default

    I have graphics workstation that worked with the ISA card. Does anyone remember if it works with the parallel port cards too?

  5. #5

    Default

    I did some searching before asking and found two threads which both referenced graphics workstation. I checked out graphics workstation and it does not look familiar, although, I'll try anything at this point.

    Quote Originally Posted by cfavreau View Post
    I have graphics workstation that worked with the ISA card. Does anyone remember if it works with the parallel port cards too?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    East Coast of Southern Virginia
    Posts
    358

    Default

    I will find it an upload it to you tonight when I get home from work.

  7. #7

    Default

    Great! Thanks for the help.

    Quote Originally Posted by cfavreau View Post
    I will find it an upload it to you tonight when I get home from work.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    East Coast of Southern Virginia
    Posts
    358

    Default

    Still looking for it. I looked on 2 drives. I have the floppy somewhere. I will give it another go tonight.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Silicon Valley
    Posts
    405

    Default

    I have almost 100MB in my LaserIllusions folder. Not sure if any of it will be useful since I had a different board, but it's uploading to my dropbox now. Should be complete in half an hours or so (damned slow-ass DSL)

    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/l5dz2eyl9...meEgK76C7LUnsa

  10. #10

    Default

    This is great! Thank You very much, I appreciate it.

    I'll give it a go and report back if it works with the parallel port card.

    Quote Originally Posted by Junktronix View Post
    I have almost 100MB in my LaserIllusions folder. Not sure if any of it will be useful since I had a different board, but it's uploading to my dropbox now. Should be complete in half an hours or so (damned slow-ass DSL)

    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/l5dz2eyl9...meEgK76C7LUnsa

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •