Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Viasho 6W RGB lasershow system July SALE, Ebay biding starting from $1

I believe I see and hear about less issues these days that I used to.
    Perhaps people learned their lesson and bought something else?
    Frikkin Lasers
    http://www.frikkinlasers.co.uk

You are using Bonetti's defense against me, ah?

I thought it fitting, considering the rocky terrain.

I have had a viasho 6W RGB in stock since feb, and it has done numerous shows since then with no reliability or alignment issues. Maybe i have been lucky, but i like the build quality and don't foresee any issues. The beam divergence or quality is not quite as good as my edison loaded 3.5 watters or my Lightspace Ascent XX 6.6 watt units, but the price was no where near either...

I guess that sums it up quite nicely. In the low end market people where people see things as a "hobby" they intend to buy the most mw/euro without thinking about the quallity.The money they have to spend is mostly coming from there monthly paycheck because the money people ask for lasershows is next to nothing. So financing equipment and keep the train going is hardly impossible that way. Carpenters buy an expencive makita because it last forever. Its not more expencive but its just that you need more cash upfront to buy it. Its an investment. You can gamble and hope for the best when buying a cheap one and hope it last but most of time time it will break down in half a year. And then the complaining starts....... If people would be more patient and save some more money that would prevent allot of things. If a customer says " i only do things for a hobby " then i already know that they struggle to finance their equipment. Doing lasershows is not a hobby, its a small bussiness aside from your daily job and that means you need to ask a good value for lasershow to keep things going. But back to the subject i hope Viashow will go OEM and come with modules that haven,t got a vacuumcleaner on it. I still believe DPSS is the way to go but as soon as there will be a single mode green diode in 200mw dpss will disapear.

Interested in 6-12W RGB projectors with low divergence? Contact me by PM!

Ok, so now we've established spending good money on a DPSS is required to get good quality - which ones ARE the good quality ones?
    I didn't buy any of my Laserwave or CNI modules because they were cheap, I bought them because they were available/offered for sale - and I've had issues of some sort with both manufacturers. Some of them were not cheap!

CNI I found always had an issue with huuuuge lab style drivers.
    Frikkin Lasers

rgb lasersystems v type
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

Well it depends on what you concider cheap i guess. Anything from china is dirt cheap if you ask me. I see things as an investment on the long run so it hardly makes a difference. I prefer that it ALWAYS works and never let me down. Do the math when you loose one show because your equipment fails.......... That can be solved by having 10 cheap ones on the shelf but then its the same investment in therms of value.

Andy-con suggestion is a good one. We also have Quantum for example. Maybe Viasho can step in the gap between European and chinese market.That is if frank starts with OEM ones with no fan and heat and cool drivers. Oh and a good up to date website is convinient too....
    Last edited by edison; 07-29-2014 at 12:11.

Well it depends on what you concider cheap i guess.
    Where did anyone mention cheap? I asked about good quality.
    Frikkin Lasers

Some of them were not cheap!
    Again it depends on what you concider cheap. In my opinion everything from china is cheap compared to what you have to pay for a european brand. For example you have to pay 3 till 4x for a 1 watt green european brand and that is why everyone keep buying from china.

The value isn,t that important for bigger companies since they want some thing that works flawless where they can rely on. The price of a lasershow is coherent with the value of their equipment. Ask more and you can spend more and have better quallity in the end. Yes it always comes down to cashflow......Doing lasershows is not a hobby and it never will be.....

Hi,dear Edison

Well, thanks for your good advice.

Now,we have changed to new digital power supply for Viasho Laser.and it will have both cooling and heat for the laser head. We have invest a lot for the new power supply.

And it comes with smaller size, less heat,and more stable than old version. New PCB size is 121.7x97x28.5mm.

Here are some photos:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1927.JPG 
Views:	22 
Size:	96.9 KB 
ID:	44192Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1928.JPG 
Views:	18 
Size:	92.4 KB 
ID:	44193Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1930.JPG 
Views:	14 
Size:	89.6 KB 
ID:	44194Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1931.JPG 
Views:	17 
Size:	69.2 KB 
ID:	44195Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1934.JPG 
Views:	17 
Size:	64.4 KB 
ID:	44196Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PCB.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	61.6 KB 
ID:	44197

Quote Originally Posted by edison View Post
    I guess that sums it up quite nicely. In the low end market people where people see things as a "hobby" they intend to buy the most mw/euro without thinking about the quallity.The money they have to spend is mostly coming from there monthly paycheck because the money people ask for lasershows is next to nothing. So financing equipment and keep the train going is hardly impossible that way. Carpenters buy an expencive makita because it last forever. Its not more expencive but its just that you need more cash upfront to buy it. Its an investment. You can gamble and hope for the best when buying a cheap one and hope it last but most of time time it will break down in half a year. And then the complaining starts....... If people would be more patient and save some more money that would prevent allot of things. If a customer says " i only do things for a hobby " then i already know that they struggle to finance their equipment. Doing lasershows is not a hobby, its a small bussiness aside from your daily job and that means you need to ask a good value for lasershow to keep things going. But back to the subject i hope Viashow will go OEM and come with modules that haven,t got a vacuumcleaner on it. I still believe DPSS is the way to go but as soon as there will be a single mode green diode in 200mw dpss will disapear.
    http://www.viasho.com
    wzc@viasho.com
    Wechat & Whatsapp: +8613911142669

Cool now only changing the construction of the laserhead just like a CNI or laserwave OEM-head where the peltier sits on the bottomplate with the optical parts sitting on top. Getting rid of that vacuumcleaner on the back should be first priority so it can be mounted in a dustfree sealed compartment. The size of the modules that are now available is huge compared to others but i can accept it. I believe you have a V-cavity so that probably needs that extra space but not 100% sure wether this is true.