Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Viasho 6W RGB lasershow system July SALE, Ebay biding starting from $1

Default Viasho 6W RGB lasershow system July SALE, Ebay biding starting from $1

Here comes July SALE for Viasho RGB 6W Lasershow system.
    The link is below, bidding from $1

Ebay Viasho 6W RGB lasershow system
    http://www.viasho.com
    wzc@viasho.com
    Wechat & Whatsapp: +8613911142669

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Frank, are you aware there may be a scam going on? I saw this listing on ebay an it's identical to yours except the seller has 0 history and free shipping and it closes a day before your real listing.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Viasho-6...#ht_415wt_1362

Is this legit?

Hi,dear Bradfo

Well, that is not Viasho's link,and I have post link here,and this link is the only one for the Ebay sell.

As I see in your link,it is an other guy who is not from Viasho,and I don't know him or her.

Please pay attention that Viasho correct Ebay ID is FrankViasho, no other ID is from Viasho.

Thanks.

Frank

Quote Originally Posted by Bradfo69 View Post
    Frank, are you aware there may be a scam going on? I saw this listing on ebay an it's identical to yours except the seller has 0 history and free shipping and it closes a day before your real listing.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Viasho-6...#ht_415wt_1362

Is this legit?
    wzc@viasho.com

I was outbid, I think it sold for close to 3,500 usd ?
    maybe someone from this forum won it, so they can do a review .
    I don't know anyone with a Viasho RGB projector, wonder what a review would do for sales....
    RGB laser projectors
    Pangolin Beyond .NET
    APC40 Midi controllers
    Pangolin FB3 controllers
    DZ splitter
    LS MegaWatt Green Machine

Yes Frank. I knew which one was real versus which one was probably a scam. I just wanted to make YOU aware of it in case yiu wanted to look into it.

@Carlos... it wasn't me although that's about what I had considered putting on it before falling asleep. It ended at 3am my time and when I looked at 1:15 am it was still around $2700 or $2900 if I recall. I sort of kicked myself for not throwing a bit up after seeing what it ended at.

Yes Frank. I knew which one was real versus which one was probably a scam. I just wanted to make YOU aware of it in case yiu wanted to look into it.

@Carlos... it wasn't me although that's about what I had considered putting on it before falling asleep. It ended at 3am my time and when I looked at 1:15 am it was still around $2700 or $2900 if I recall. I sort of kicked myself for not throwing a bit up after seeing what it ended at.

I threw a stupid low bid at 2500, but it went for around 3500,,, oh well.
    looking forward to somebody reviewing one of them to see how the quality is on the build....
    RGB laser projectors
    Pangolin Beyond .NET
    APC40 Midi controllers
    Pangolin FB3 controllers
    DZ splitter
    LS MegaWatt Green Machine

$3,178.62 to be exact plus $180 shipping. I was really temped to go $3500 and call it a night and like I said, felt a little sick when I woke up in the morning. The only saving grace is, my experience with Viasho has not been good with a DPSS green and, entirely too many people have had the same complaints about their Viasho greens dying. I've avoided them like we tell people to avoid iShow, Laserworld and Las(n)ever. Sorry Frank but, it is what it is.

Hi,dear Bradfo

OK. You have your own option and thoughts. We need your advice to improve our products.

Now,we have made some changes and improvements for our laser products. Maybe you could have the chance to test it again,and may have some new thoughts about viasho products.

Thanks again

Frank

$3,178.62 to be exact plus $180 shipping. I was really temped to go $3500 and call it a night and like I said, felt a little sick when I woke up in the morning. The only saving grace is, my experience with Viasho has not been good with a DPSS green and, entirely too many people have had the same complaints about their Viasho greens dying. I've avoided them like we tell people to avoid iShow, Laserworld and Las(n)ever. Sorry Frank but, it is what it is.
    wzc@viasho.com

I always liked Viasho for their compact drivers. 3 years ago many people bought Viasho but Frank didn,t keep track of what the market is doing. CNI and laserwave have FANLESS modules like OEM-F and OEM-V-S etc. The "construction" of a viasho is a heatsink upside down with fan on top and an Optical plate hanging underneath. For lab lasers this is fine but for splitlevel design or heatsink based sealed projectors it doesn,t work. Frank should go the fanless OEM-road if he wants to grab a piece of the market. DPSS in 5mm beam and 0.6mrd is still better then any 520nm at least in higher power above 2 watt.

With a sealed compartment that won,t work since the laser doesn,t get fresh air. Me and several others mentioned that the driver should be a Heat and Cool driver with an H-bridge on it but both Frank and bridge didn,t listen. CNI has Fanless OEM series like N and F with both heat and cool drivers so guess who is the big winner

Interested in 6-12W RGB projectors with low divergence? Contact me by PM!

Thanks Edison. And Frank for the reply. I appreciate that you may have made some improvements. I believe I see and hear about less issues these days that I used to.

Very early on in my relatively short laser career, I bought an RGB projector from someone in the UK with a Viasho 1 watt green. My first "honest to goodness" real laser purchase and... it was A LOT of money. Just before being shipped, the green died and ir was the pump diode that went bad. Robert Stanley managed to get it figured out and replaced the pump diode. It was determined that it was the wrong power of diode in the first place. Due to a lack of time, he wasn't able to get it perfectly aligned to get back to doing a watt. It was roughly 400mW. The output from the projector didn't look" too" bad and, conversations ensued between me and you (and others) about aligning the green. Being a novice though, I didn't know how to disassemble a very complex projector to get it out and was going to have to ship the entire thing to China since there seems to be no one around this country that felt qualified to open a Viasho and look at it. )Or at least without charging me damn near what a new module cost.

During this time, I started reading more and more on here about other peoples experiences with their Viasho greens losing power and dropping off. Often dying completely so, this was not a unique problem so I've simply just steered clear of anything offered for sale with Viasho in it.

Finally after say, perhaps another 50 hours worth of use the Viasho in that projector died again and it's sat on the shelf until just recently when I had learned enough to remove the entire green from the projector and replace it with a CNI head and driver.

To be fair Frank, I have heard that there have been some improvements with Viasho and, I will say it "physically" looks and feels like a quality module. What you build now does too. But, cases and connectors aren't what produces the light and I simply have to be honest and say trusting a lot of money towards a Viasho product simply makes me uneasy.

The old 1 watt green has been removed and the entire unit is just sitting in a box at work. Want to look at it? I tend to buy a lot of lasers (and refer a lot of new people to laser purchase considerations) so, perhaps stepping up and offering to see about fixing this one might be a step towards swaying my mind back towards developing some trust in Viasho. I can't give you the suggestions on what to fix as eloquently as edision but, I believe him to be spot on.