Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: GM20, G120PD, MM1, MM2, Machida, Fibers, Pwr Meters, DMX, Tesla Coil, Lumia, more...

I call them machado-type because I'm not sure where they came from - I have had them for many many years. You can see more beams with the lights out. I would say they are very close to the Mobolazer gratings - not as good as a real Machida but better than the plastic holographic type gratings. PM sent.

Quote Originally Posted by Bradfo69 View Post
    I'm going to kick myself if I don't add the 4 machado's for $50 however... are they really machados or, are they machado "like" without the really wide spread? In two pictures, it "looks" like a proper machado - the one with the colored beams and green beams. In the one with the red beams and being hled by the hemostat, it looks more like the denser fan grating from a Mobolaser that doesn't necessarily spread out that far. If it's the machados, I'm "in".

Ugh... why did you have to post all these goodies right before SELEM? I'm trying to get OTHER stuff in time for SELEM damnit! LOL

Hi

I'm interested in 4 of the Newport MM-1 mirror mounts.
    And the machado if Bradfo don't take it.
    I'm in Mexico City

Cheers
    Eduardo

Quote Originally Posted by Bradfo69 View Post
    ...I need to PM you once my eyes are open enough and I've had the first cup of coffee.....
    So this is why Brad owns so much! I bet he does all his purchasing this way!

Wish I had my next paycheck, there are definitely enough bits here that I am in need of. Maybe next time.
    If you're the smartest person in the room, then you're in the wrong room.

Brad has got it bad (the laser bug). I guess I'm enabling him, but hey, he's a grown man. He does have a lot of cool toys! ...and he's making $$ with them!

Quote Originally Posted by absolom7691 View Post
    So this is why Brad owns so much! I bet he does all his purchasing this way!

Wish I had my next paycheck, there are definitely enough bits here that I am in need of. Maybe next time.

How LOW does the PW-250 go?
    Only an electron wiggler like you would resonate at 30cm.

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Yes, I've made some dumb decisions that early in the morning! (A concert ticket by myself to see Carrie Underwood for example.)

I wear contact lenses and usually sleep with them. The laptop is usually right alongside of me in bed anyway so, often when I wake up, I'm cracking open the lid and checking PL and I wasn't kidding when I said my eyes were blurry and needed coffee but, I knew I needed to reply quick!

And no.... not "exactly" making money... that would imply that I've paid all the shite off! Steve... I'll reply to your PM later. On my way to a concert - Queen with Adam Lambert. I am SOOO looking forward to hearing Brian May play guitar tonight.

The Red Special through a wall of AC-30's - nothing like it! Have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Photonbeam View Post
    Brad has got it bad (the laser bug).
    Don't we all? Good luck with your sale although, with all of the goodies you have listed, I doubt you need any luck!
    If you're the smartest person in the room, then you're in the wrong room.

It will show tenths of a watt but is best for measuring tens of watts. I doubt the accuracy or repeatability is great at very low powers. You can see it zero'd out at -0.2W. It's pretty sensitive though, and will respond to body heat.

Quote Originally Posted by SoulFeast View Post
    How LOW does the PW-250 go?

I have always liked stuff more than money. I can somewhat identify with those "hoarders" you see on the A&E channel.

Quote Originally Posted by absolom7691 View Post
    Don't we all? Good luck with your sale although, with all of the goodies you have listed, I doubt you need any luck!