Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Your Lumia Dreams come true...

OMG BB

nice score

len
    BEYOND-FB3/APC40Mamba Black(clone & currently on loan) 2X 5paghetti & 2 I-Show 2X KGB 1000mW 532 DT40K (pair)XFX 1300 RGB full color RGB 30K DIY 3.5WRGB work in progress et al..assorted ttl chi-jectors--LOTS of LUMIA DIY pjs-
    Powered by Pangolin
    Former (2.5 yrs) ILDA Member- :-(
    uncertified ILDA LSO -- dont ask

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Arrived today safe and sound. As I said to Jem in a PM... there are no words. From start to finish, the seller, the packaging, the item... all top notch. I almost feel "unworthy" but, notice I used the word, "almost".

There is some things to tie up and I'm going to be searching for a suitable case but, this is going to be one heck of a nice lumia rig.

Thanks for your kind words Brad . I look forward to seeing this project come to fruition over the coming weeks/months/years (delete as necessary ).

As for me, well, sad to see this go, but delighted it's gone to such a good home...
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001