Thread: Two DT - 40 Wide Scanner - For Laser Projectors - Unused. :-)

Laser Warning Two DT - 40 Wide Scanner - For Laser Projectors - Unused. :-)

DT - 40 Wide Scanner - For all Laser Projectors.

Hello Ebayers........ Two DT - 40 Wide Scanners, both unused in excellent condition bought from Lasershowparts, approximately 5 months ago. I have placed these scanners on Ebay as used item, because both of them has been unsealed and the other has one upgrade attachment. Each scanner I will sell for £280. Each will be sent in its original boxes, and will be sent free Recorded Delivery. My reason for sale, I kept these scanners in its original packaging as a backup, and I know longer need them. Please can you select, which scanner you would like, from the following below:

•Scanner 1 - DT - 40 Wide Scanner - Unused. :-)

•Scanner 2 - DT - 40 Wide Scanner - Unused - One added connection to the one driver for this scanner, which is standard procedure. The connection is for attaching to the older Chinese Safety Board design. For the new Safety Board design, do not use this added connection to the driver. :-)

These scanners are for sale on ebay: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=301254967138

Many thanks

Dave
    Last edited by visualspfx; 08-03-2014 at 03:03.

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Hi David,

Not to burst your bubble but, you may need to rethink your price just a little. I appreciate that they are unused and yes, free shipping is a big consideration however,as you mentioned, they can be had new retail from Stanwax at 429 pound sterling. Stanwax is a known quantity on this site whereas this is your first post.

Also... with the unfavorable exchange rate for a large percentage of your viewers here, that translates to $714.93 US funds. They sell new at Goldenstar (also a known quantity) for $500 US and from Lasershowparts (again, known quantity) new for $600 US (or 354.18 pound sterling) Why would I buy opened but rumoured new from an unknown source for 409 pounds, versus buying new with someone I've dealt with for years at 350 pounds?

Don't get me wrong, I'm a fan of DT40wides and would be interested at a more reasonable price but as an example, the last ones I bought with very little use were about $400 US which translates to about 230 pounds. I think you're going to need to get down to 275 to 300 pounds before you get any bites. Especially with Pangolin coming out with the new Compact 506 scanners and Phenix Technologies coming out with a 40wide model for less money as well. Sorry... 20 pounds off retail may mean you are hanging on to them for awhile.

I agree with Bradfo69, personally I would pay the extra 20 quid to have them with a warranty and support of a well known UK based seller like Stanwax, and either of the other sellers listed I have used and would trust,

Quote Originally Posted by Bradfo69 View Post
    Hi David,

Not to burst your bubble but, you may need to rethink your price just a little. I appreciate that they are unused and yes, free shipping is a big consideration however,as you mentioned, they can be had new retail from Stanwax at 429 pound sterling. Stanwax is a known quantity on this site whereas this is your first post.

Also... with the unfavorable exchange rate for a large percentage of your viewers here, that translates to $714.93 US funds. They sell new at Goldenstar (also a known quantity) for $500 US and from Lasershowparts (again, known quantity) new for $600 US (or 354.18 pound sterling) Why would I buy opened but rumoured new from an unknown source for 409 pounds, versus buying new with someone I've dealt with for years at 350 pounds?

Don't get me wrong, I'm a fan of DT40wides and would be interested at a more reasonable price but as an example, the last ones I bought with very little use were about $400 US which translates to about 230 pounds. I think you're going to need to get down to 275 to 300 pounds before you get any bites. Especially with Pangolin coming out with the new Compact 506 scanners and Phenix Technologies coming out with a 40wide model for less money as well. Sorry... 20 pounds off retail may mean you are hanging on to them for awhile.
    Squat that bug,

One day I'll finish my build.
    https://www.facebook.com/Azteclasers?fref=ts

Default Great advice given........ Price reduced for my two DT-40 Wide scanners.

Hi all,

Thank you for your great advice, its just what I needed. I have decided to reduce the price with the advice given. Yes, I know Rob from Stanwax Lasers, he is the best in all directions. He showed me his circuit board designs in his workshop, which blew me away. He is a very experienced, intelligent man and is always up for a laugh. I would recommend to everyone to buy laser hardware or ask for advice from Rob Stanwax Lasers, he is the best in the UK.......... I shall be mind full of my prices next time, when selling on Photonlexicon website. Thank you all for reading. :-)
    Last edited by visualspfx; 08-03-2014 at 04:08.

Two DT - 40 Wide Scanner - For Laser Projectors - Unused. :-) SOLD - Thanks everyone for your advise. :-)