Thread: Kvant Spectrum 2.1

Cool Kvant Spectrum 2.1

I have a like new Kvant Spectrum 2.1 I would like to sell.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RGB-Laser-Pr...item2a411fb2b5

asking $2450 starting price and I can ship it free in CONUS. I am located in Texas and can demo it near DFW airport if interested.

It has about 25 hours max use. It was mainly a backup to another system, I am selling it because I bought a new Kvant Clubmax.

******SOLD***********

Laserguy1
    Last edited by Laserguy1; 09-18-2014 at 06:55. Reason: SOLD

TX???

I will be in Dallas for 3 days before leaving to attend SELEM- we have room for your Kvant if you have a buyer attending the event- also I am meeting with 5 or 6 forum members on Sat nite the 9th- at Larrydfw's place and again after i return to DFW after SELEM we would like to have you there- PMing my cell plz do same-more meetings with more members after SELEM- I have a week to burn there before returning to Houston--(on the 26th- )

TEXLEM 2012 was awesome for a first timer- thanks to Tim, Jonathon - Greg and Brad--- and the kind folks at URBAN 15 (San Antonio)- by far the coolest place to hold a LEM-had 'dorm' rooms most used- big kitchen too-

I am riding to SELEM with Rick (hitecvoop) he took over Steve's dallas laser biz
    when he retired--

hope to meet you soon-- hak

- - - Updated - - -

TX???

I will be in Dallas for 3 days before leaving to attend SELEM- we have room for your Kvant if you have a buyer attending the event- also I am meeting with 5 or 6 forum members on Sat nite the 9th- at Larrydfw's place and again after i return to DFW after SELEM we would like to have you there- PMing my cell plz do same-more meetings with more members after SELEM- I have a week to burn there before returning to Houston--(on the 26th- )

TEXLEM 2012 was awesome for a first timer- thanks to Tim, Jonathon - Greg and Brad--- and the kind folks at URBAN 15 (San Antonio)- by far the coolest place to hold a LEM-had 'dorm' rooms most used- big kitchen too-

I am riding to SELEM with Rick (hitecvoop) he took over Steve's dallas laser biz
    when he retired--

hope to meet you soon-- hak
    BEYOND-FB3/APC40Mamba Black(clone & currently on loan) 2X 5paghetti & 2 I-Show 2X KGB 1000mW 532 DT40K (pair)XFX 1300 RGB full color RGB 30K DIY 3.5WRGB work in progress et al..assorted ttl chi-jectors--LOTS of LUMIA DIY pjs-