Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Complete 8w rgb parts for sale cheap

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

curse you buffo!

Quote Originally Posted by badger1666 View Post
    Sorry swami
    Sold as a job lot

Just the ophir power meter left to sell now
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

Sorry guys, but I just had to jump on this one. You know it's going to a good home!

Swami: I'll make it up to you. I'm bringing a Keurig machine to SELEM, and I've packed a shitload of cappuccino K-kups so you can have all the Caramel, French Vanilla, and Mocha latte's you want. (Just need to pick up a gallon of milk...)

Brad: No, I sent him the PM while I was still at work. So no distraction! I just beat you to it I guess. (How in the hell did that happen?)

In fairness though, it's about time I managed to snag something I really wanted! (Been out-bid on E-bay on the last dozen or so auctions, and was starting to lose hope...)

Adam

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

I guess I really DO need to let a few things slip through the fingers from time to time. Well... I suppose when the time comes that you "need" to fund something else... like the covered trailer ... I know where the quad red would fit rather nicely.

Nice score Adam! I thought it was a pretty good deal even before I noticed it included the DT40pros!