Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: IOn Laser closing Sale....

mixedgas is offline Creaky Old Award Winning Bastard Technologist
    Infinitus Excellentia Ion Laser Dominatus
    A lab with some dripping water on the floor.

Default IOn Laser closing Sale....

At Selem if they fix my car.... Need to pay for the trip/clean up the house/Buy Diodes from DTR. Old stuff I don't need, and I will negotiate a bit...

1 Reliant Tube, Blue/Violet Enhanced by design, reduced green for dental curing, does lase 514 at higher currents. 100$
    1 Reliant Tube, All lines, unpolarized. Chipped OC, but does not affect beam. 100$
    2 Lexel 85-SVG tubes in magnet, new old stock. (PTBD)
    1 High power spectra physics 488 only air cooled sealed tube, supposed to be >100 mW 488 only, NEW. 100$ ( I paid 400$)
    2 Used Lexel 75 tubes in magnet... 35$ each (SOLD)
    1 Spectra Physics 262 supply, current side working, light side working when retired 4 years ago. (this is a analog supply, not a switcher, thus repairable) with spare Jones Plugs. Light meter circuit needs a opamp replaced. 50$

1 new XY Pair of Eyemagic Wide Mirror Galvos, no Amps, These were spares, - 300$

GM20s in mounts with arms, several available. 50$ each assembly.

1. Large projector case,

1 Openlase DAC board, soldered but never programed, with Arduino, 60$ (Cost of parts)

1. Box of Lexel and Coherent Cavity Mirror Mounts, Prism Mounts, intracavity covers, end plates etc.. Be the Next Lexel factory.. By the piece if you want or buy the box, about 7-10 pounds.

1 QM32 with issues with RGB outputs, mounted in ISA tower case, boots, works, outputs XY and TTL blanking. Use as Pangolin Workstation, Has Designer and Showtime, and early version of LIVE! . Includes hard drive with 3D Anaglyph version of "Creation". You supply VGA monitor, keyboard and mouse. Can demo. Make reasonable Offer. (100$ or more)

Second QM32 in same status has working X-Y, TTL Blanking, No RGB (RGB decoder/latch pal-gal fried) Needs a ISA PC with full length slot to live in, again, use as a workstation. (Good luck finding that, not easy these days) Make reasonable offer

3 3" Mirror mounts with nice fine adjust screws. 15$ each, make the ultimate bounce mirror mount, have 60 pitch screws in brass bushings. (SOLD)

1. Box of red lines Lexel Krypton optics of varying radius and transmission. Used by Lexel factory to pick the optics sets they would install on the production line, covers 633, 647, 676, and in some cases 690. 50$

1 Box of 60X/Omni 532 OCs and HRs, you will not be disappointed.... 75$

1 Huge box of 12.5 and 15 mm Ion Laser Optics, Argon, Krypton Medical etc .... Some oddballs that do things like BGY only with a mixed tube.. Large frame, small frame, HRs, OCs.... 60$.

1 set new in the box co2 optics OC and HR for a 36-48" long tube, 50$

A UGC board, 50$

2 LSDC (cOLORADo) R4 scan heads, configured for one axis beam with open loop G120 or g124. (Ash McFadden design)
    One galvo is replaced by a huge mirror made to be a fake G120, so can be x-y head if you add a galvo . 75$ each.
    These actually were varienced projectors, made to set in front of a Ion Laser. Add a diode or a fiber feed, or mount to a cheap DPSS for a compact remote head.

LMR style scan head for G120s with shoot thru pivot. 35$

1 four channel G120 AMP, with integral PSU , open frame, 12K, needs adjustment and some work... THE old MWK amp. Powers up, position detector LEDs work when a galvo is connected. 50$

1 ILT prism tunable argon head. Runs. Call me if interested.

One working set of Imagine Engineering Encoder and Decoder with VHS VCR and a Box of show tapes, tapes are VHS, Umatic, and Beta.
    Does XY-RGB XY-RGB and Audio at 12-14K PPS 250$. This will take up most of the back seat, would prefer to ship tapes. 1995-1998 content.

Let me know if interested in any of the above, Can ship if your not attending SELEM.

Let me know if you want a photo.

Steve
    Last edited by mixedgas; 08-12-2014 at 12:54.
    Qui habet Christos, habet Vitam!
    I should have rented the space under my name for advertising.
    When I still could have...

I'll take the lexel 75 tubes!!
    Arc Flash the wonderbolt

Interested in the 85 tubes if the price is right.

I have interest in the VHS tapes and rig, am trying to find info on it, also am looking up info on the MWK driver amp within this stack of MWK catalogs

I'll take the 3 X 3" Mirror mounts, Steve.

-David
    "Help, help, I'm being repressed!"

LaserCo - I pm'ed him about it, willing to share tho (I'll talk to you in IRC)

Also pinged about the QM32 / PC w/ older Pangolin.

EDIT: Nevermind, I see that you cleaned up the post a bit and included that the open loop galvos are g124s. A bit too accurate for me. I may end up building my own out of some steppers. I need them a little sloppy . Good luck with your sale, Steve!
    If you're the smartest person in the room, then you're in the wrong room.

I have interest in the

1. Box of red lines Lexel Krypton optics of varying radius and transmission. Used by Lexel factory to pick the optics sets they would install on the production line, covers 633, 647, 676, and in some cases 690. 50$

1 Box of 60X/Omni 532 OCs and HRs, you will not be disappointed.... 75$

1 Huge box of 12.5 and 15 mm Ion Laser Optics, Argon, Krypton Medical etc .... Some oddballs that do things like BGY only with a mixed tube.. Large frame, small frame, HRs, OCs.... 60$.

Andre

Quote Originally Posted by absolom7691 View Post
    EDIT: Nevermind, I see that you cleaned up the post a bit and included that the open loop galvos are g124s. A bit too accurate for me. I may end up building my own out of some steppers. I need them a little sloppy . Good luck with your sale, Steve!
    Absolom, if you feel like scraping the bottom of the barrel, I can help... Might just make you a one time deal....
    I have a 20 year collection of scanning technology. There are a few things in there that I'm NOT going to need in a upcoming move.
    Far better then hard drives.... Worse yet you might just learn something. Some of it might be for the mere price of "Going Postal" and shipping materials.

Send a PM.

Steve

Andre, (Deep Blue) PM Sent.

Steve