Thread: Seeking laser show for hire in Almere, The Netherlands

Default Seeking laser show for hire in Almere, The Netherlands

Hello guys,

I hope i can post this request in this topic, if not please change it in the proper topic.

For Friday evening 29 of august i'm seeking for some laser fanatic in the region Almere, The Netherlands. My parents give a big party in the garden and my dad wants a laser show. I hope someone in my region who loves to give some show can come to my place and give it some sparkle. I also hope to create a show with the fanatic together (share some songs and idea's, to build a show days before the big party).

I have some scaffolding i can build up to 2 or 4 meters to project the laser on safe height. I want a show for maybe like 30 mins (could be longer) and then some show while my brother jasper/alvaro (http://www.djalvaro.com/) is taking over the party.

What i can offer is a great night, pick up & return by car, accommodation in my house and around 500 euro. Please let me know if you are interested (also if you want to rent your laser show but don't want to come). If you have other offers please let me know since my dad want to give a unforgettable party.

Best Regards,

Martijn Helderman,

The Netherlands

I send you a PM.
    I live 1 hour and 4 minutes away from you.
    Last edited by masterpj; 08-13-2014 at 21:20.

Sadly have to cancel.
    I have to show up on my academy that day.

*I'm a student in animation at the WDKA*
    Me and my teacher are actually working on a laser animation for in amsterdam

To bad for me , thanks anyway.