Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SELEM Lost and Found

Default SELEM Lost and Found

I seem to be missing a BD-10A coil. It was in the ion testing room, I don't remember picking it up and can't seem to find it. If you find it, I'll pay shipping to have it returned.

Thanks!
    David

I am missing the 115VAC input to my 473nm PSUs. One of the black ones that were floating around there. I think they sort of became community cords like some others that people brought.
    Only an electron wiggler like you would resonate at 30cm.

Well I finally have everything unpacked and found an extra cable. Anyone missing an off white 4' cable with DB-25 Male on both ends?

Still looking for the BD-10A!

I misplaced 2 MM1's with crappy mirrors on them I pulled out of those scanheads, probably left them behind the stage or in the ion room... if someone found them great if not, my fault lol

This is why Swami laser engraves his stuff!
    If you're the smartest person in the room, then you're in the wrong room.

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

that's exactly right.. i'm not worried about honesty, but on sunday when everyone is stuffing things into boxes and bags, it's nice to have things labeled to keep them straight.

if anyone needs stuff laser engraved..

Quote Originally Posted by absolom7691 View Post
    This is why Swami laser engraves his stuff!
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

I found out Adam has one of my ILDA splitters - I'm hoping he has the 1 foot ILDA cable that was attached. I'll see him Saturday night though...

I do try and label a lot but, that load out on Sunday night in the dark in downtown Newton was a bit crazy. I'm amazed I think I have everything else.

I can't find a small charger and battery for my camcorder. It would have been plugged in and sitting on the kitchen counter. Did anyone happen to see it?

Quote Originally Posted by DZ View Post
    Well I finally have everything unpacked and found an extra cable. Anyone missing an off white 4' cable with DB-25 Male on both ends?
    I'm not positive, but I believe that's mine, DZ. Its not worth shipping, so I'll get it from you at FLEM, SELEM 2015, or best yet when the new DZ ILDA Switcher arrives on my doorstep!

-David
    "Help, help, I'm being repressed!"

The double-male ILDA is probably mine, David. I don't have any pressing need for it though.

I ended up with two of Newlin's extension cords and a bunch of Brad's speak-on cabling, along with his splitter. Brad met me in DC and got his stuff, and I gave Newlin's cords to Jeff (RGB-gas) so he could get them returned.

Still no idea about the missing BD-10 coil though.

Adam

What, you were in DC and didn't let me buy you lunch?!