Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WTB: Lightwave Halfnote LASER Manual

Yep, have! Much appreciated, I would have been willing to pay for one but was given the link for a free copy by Bart here.

Default Laser manual for 'Half Note'

Quote Originally Posted by Laser57 View Post
    Yep, have! Much appreciated, I would have been willing to pay for one but was given the link for a free copy by Bart here.
    Hi Laser57,
    I also need a manual for the 2.5Watt Half Note laser as well and am wandering if you would be willing to send me the info.--Please.I also went online at Google and typed in "Lightwave Half Note" and info. popped up from an older Photonlexicon threads from Nov. and Aug. of 2009 and one of the guys had info on the 50 pin connector pinout,as well as a few other notes.
    Maybe you have already found this but I thought I would mention it in case.Please let me know and thank you.

Laserock

Hi, this link will open the halfnote laser manual: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BwPP...FkRURQX1E/edit - Thank you to Bart, a member here, for providing it.

I found that the KTP crystal as a TEC on it which needs to be run in verse voltage (compared to cooling) to heat the KTP crystal to the correct temperature. This wasn't clear to me until I read the manual, that without having that temperature right, the output will be low.

Been caught up in other projects. Glad you got a copy of the manual. The Lightwave driver is complex, but nice and compact compared to other options. I am slowly putting together a circuit that will plug into the driver board and make it easy to use. I also have some ideas about getting the modulation rate up - the stock driver is good for a few hundred Hz at best.