Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: diode housing group buy time :)

I am interested depending on how soon we can get this going... 5.6mm is the 445nm and kits 638 diodes right?

Bradfo69 - 3 x 3.8mm, 2 x 9mm
    buffo - 4 x 9mm
    swamidog - 4 x 9mm
    sugeek - 4 x 9mm, 1 x 3.8mm
    kecked - 4 x 9mm, 4 x 5.6mm, 4 x 3.8mm
    Crazy - 2 x 5.6mm, 1 x 9mm, 1 x 3.8mm
    dkumpula - 2 x 9mm, 6 x 5.6mm
    Sandstorm - 4 x 9mm, 2 x 5.6mm
    dnar - 2 x 9mm, 2 x 5.6mm, 2 x 3.8mm
    megaton - 5 x 5.6mm, 1 x 3.8mm
    CDBEAM - 1 x 9mm
    Humphry - 8x 5.6mm

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Sigh... a wonderful number but, not in this case. C'mon folks!

Add 2 of the 5.6mm's for me. I don't know what I'll use them for but, at least we're only down to 29 to get this going.

Quote Originally Posted by swamidog View Post
    What is the recommended lens for knife edging single mode diodes? I'm more interested in beam quality than raw power.
    Swami, what color you looking for. Can't remember if they were broadband or not, but I can look up the lens I was using in my single mode x12 red build, if it might work. Should have a couple I could just send ya if you want to try em out.

ALso in need of an adjustable mount for reds if those fit in the scope of this buy.
    leading in trailing technology

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

as a matter of fact, it was red!

i would be more than grateful for some to play with.

Quote Originally Posted by polishedball View Post
    Swami, what color you looking for. Can't remember if they were broadband or not, but I can look up the lens I was using in my single mode x12 red build, if it might work. Should have a couple I could just send ya if you want to try em out.

ALso in need of an adjustable mount for reds if those fit in the scope of this buy.
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

Quote Originally Posted by polishedball View Post
    Yeah, why not!
    KVANT Australian projector sales
    https://www.facebook.com/kvantaus/

Lasershowparts- Laser Parts at great prices
    https://www.facebook.com/lasershowparts/

So I think with polished balls 1 adjustable mount we are at 70.. Anyone else? Getting close
    KVANT Australian projector sales
    https://www.facebook.com/kvantaus/

Lasershowparts- Laser Parts at great prices
    https://www.facebook.com/lasershowparts/

I am in need of some mounts fairly quickly, was going to contact you about it but just noticed this group buy. Would there be much of an additional delay in buy this way vs direct through you ? As fast probably the most important in this case vs price.

I'm in need of 4 5.6mm's that I can think of at the moment and possibly 9mm or two, and if budget allows a few 3.8mm's. I'm just trying to determine whether adjustable or standard would be the best for me. It's for doubling up my blues into quad modules, was planning to test one of the 2mm fl lenses with blue next week as if I can get a small enough initial beam size without too much loss, I'd much rather stack the pairs rather than knife edge.

Perhaps someone can save me some time though, has anyone build a quad using the f2's and stacking ?

Ok, I go for another one 5.6mm

I've seem you mention that in the past, but was hoping something had changed as unfortunately the focal length of the g2 which is what I've been using in my duals, results in too tall a beam to stack and so would have to knife edge or telescope it down after correction which I'm hoping to avoid. I think it was Logsquared who posted that he had some decent results with your 2mm lens, which is what got me re-thinking it.

But count me in for some mounts anyhow. Will figure it out over the next or two exactly how many.

Quote Originally Posted by dave View Post
    So I think with polished balls 1 adjustable mount we are at 70.. Anyone else? Getting close
    HAHAHAHA !! He only has one/uno/single polished ball....therefore the name..." PolishedBall " !!!

Perhaps, Mr.John will regale us with the story behind his " Nom De Plumb " Beam Out !!
    Beam Axiom #1 ~The Quantum well is DEEP ! Photons for ALL !!
    Beam Axiom #2 ~Yes...As a matter of fact...I DO wear tinfoil on my head !!
    Beam Axiom #3 ~Whe'n dout...Po ah Donk awn et !!
    Beam Axiom #4 ~A Chicken in every Pot, and a Laser Lumia in every Livingroom !!
    Beam Axiom #5 ~"Abstract Photonic Expressionism"....is "Abstractonimical" !!
    Beam Axiom #6 ~ "A Posse ad Essea" ~ From being possible to being actual ...is the beam target !