Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are video pointers replacing laser pointers for popping balloons?

Default Are video pointers replacing laser pointers for popping balloons?

Inquiring minds want to know. Discuss.

My momentum is too precisely determined :S

YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY???????
    Wait until some punk gets his hand on one of those video projectors of yours and points it to an airplane, THEN it'll be funny won't it??? The FAA and FDA and CDRH and CIA and FBI and NSA and NBA and whatever will be up everybody's business stealing yo kids stealing yo wifes just because YOU and your wicked video pointer fetish want to have a little fun exploring the science of stimulated quantum emissions in the back yard! Then we'll only be allowed to use burning goat hair as light sources for our projectors! Is that what you want??? Think of the goats man! Millions of dead goats in crashed airplanes, but at least we had our fun haven't we! And that's only the beginning! The Canadians will look at your country and laugh and laugh and invade it in the dark because nobody can see in the dark anymore but they can because they have their fancy still-allowed flashlights and torture tubes and DPSS and flaming camel hair and take over the government! Then they will use the US nuclear bombs to bomb the shit out of everyone who looked at them funny in the past and GUESS WHAT that's EVERYBODY even the canadians themselves so the world ends in nuclear armageddon but DO YOU CARE FOR THAT??? Ha!

*pant* *pant* *pant*

hahahaha! Thanks for the laugh, Gary!

I bought myself some laser gloves and now my projectors are redundant.

In fact so is my laser pointer as I can now target 10 planes at once!

They can't. Although video points are getting better, they will never be better than laser pointers. What you need to understand is that when you focus a point to do useful things like cutting vinyl tape or burning through jewel cases, it is the same amount of light. When you try to get a thing beam out of a video pointer, you are just limiting the light. All you're going to have is a piece of tape that just gets a little warm. Forget jewel cases completely. The Electrical Tape Cutting industry needs results that can only be had by a laser. I do know that top Jewel Case Burning companies are looking for alternatives, but they have yet to find it in the video pointer field. Sorry, Gary, I just think you're trolling at this point. This thread has gone on long enough!!!

And, just because the emoticon is too small......
    If you're the smartest person in the room, then you're in the wrong room.

" 15 characters"
    Last edited by Laser Wizardry; 11-13-2015 at 12:11.

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

you got yourself some good ol' word salad there.

Quote Originally Posted by Laser Wizardry View Post
    Does anybody else get weird shit like this in their spam emails? :

cottages; and the thought occurred to her, as she clung to Mat, that ifNevada Counties, and marking for the geologist the height of the ancientKeeler should know.and push on to Downieville the next morning.man Palmer's diggings shone like a trademark in the landscape,"A regular she-devil," remarked Keeler.Chipp's Flat and vicinity had enlisted in the Union Army. There had beentwo more hunting for it, but they would have found it, and Cummins wouldPhiladelphia, and were on the point of dissolving partnership.country filled with gamblers and sporting men, where the chief end ofpesky lizards." Joaquin Miller.the train swing round the horse-shoe curve through Blue Caņon, andbut with most of them he had little in common. The Woolsey boys, at thesignificantly.

AND

in a peaceful manner, or at least without open explosions.being introduced to him successively, one each evening, by Queen Sophieregard for her solid, honest, if somewhat explosive bear. He troubleshappened to be there, she would set disputing with him, in the Soiree at_ Friedrich Wilhelm I., Konig von Preussen _ (Potsdam, 1834), i. 126salvation. But Monseigneur the Duke Ernst August then said to me, ThatFriedrich Wilhelm, Crown-Prince of Prussia, son of Friedrich I. andvolunteer,--which were then all ablaze like the bonfires, and are nowshone with a much-admired French light under her presidency,--Frenchcompleted the Crown-Prince's disgust; and, I believe, did produce somethe Frenzy of John Dennis. This serves for the Biography or Private
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

" 15 characters"
    Last edited by Laser Wizardry; 11-13-2015 at 12:13.

I love the ones that say stuff like, "Hey mighty man, how are you bearing up? Please kindly click this link for......" Google translate gone very wrong!
    If you're the smartest person in the room, then you're in the wrong room.

Quote Originally Posted by Laser Wizardry View Post
    Does anybody else get weird shit like this in their spam emails? :

cottages; and the thought occurred to her, as she clung to Mat, that ifNevada Counties, and marking for the geologist the height of the ancientKeeler should know.and push on to Downieville the next morning.man Palmer's diggings shone like a trademark in the landscape,"A regular she-devil," remarked Keeler.Chipp's Flat and vicinity had enlisted in the Union Army. There had beentwo more hunting for it, but they would have found it, and Cummins wouldPhiladelphia, and were on the point of dissolving partnership.country filled with gamblers and sporting men, where the chief end ofpesky lizards." Joaquin Miller.the train swing round the horse-shoe curve through Blue Caņon, andbut with most of them he had little in common. The Woolsey boys, at thesignificantly.

AND

in a peaceful manner, or at least without open explosions.being introduced to him successively, one each evening, by Queen Sophieregard for her solid, honest, if somewhat explosive bear. He troubleshappened to be there, she would set disputing with him, in the Soiree at_ Friedrich Wilhelm I., Konig von Preussen _ (Potsdam, 1834), i. 126salvation. But Monseigneur the Duke Ernst August then said to me, ThatFriedrich Wilhelm, Crown-Prince of Prussia, son of Friedrich I. andvolunteer,--which were then all ablaze like the bonfires, and are nowshone with a much-admired French light under her presidency,--Frenchcompleted the Crown-Prince's disgust; and, I believe, did produce somethe Frenzy of John Dennis. This serves for the Biography or Private
    ...At least it wasn't trying to "booty a blow" like that other bot