Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New lasers!!

Mine just smell like glue, but its not too bad. Im going to do what I did with my other cases, wait for a nice cool day and set them outside.
    Arc Flash the wonderbolt

Quote Originally Posted by Stuka View Post
    Hey Matt -

Which model are those, and who was your POC at Goldenstar ?

Just curious...
    John Wen was the one who put up with all my emails..lol Awesome people!!
    http://www.goldenstarlaser.com/drgb1500-p-466.html
    Arc Flash the wonderbolt

LOVE how this projector has the SD card support just like mine does... Same controls and everything; mine had to be built into the unit as mine didn't originally didn't come with it...

Quote Originally Posted by Datsurb View Post
    R: 3.5*0.5mrad,4*2mm
    What does that mean? Which is it?

I think it means 3.5 mrad on the fast axis and .5 mrad on the slow axis, with a 4 mm x 2 mm beam profile.

Adam

This is what I was talking about in my post, its a torch, not a laser really. And we used to think the 635nm modules were bad!
    Frikkin Lasers
    http://www.frikkinlasers.co.uk

You are using Bonetti's defense against me, ah?

I thought it fitting, considering the rocky terrain.

Adam:

Good point. Though for beam-show use, the divergence probably wouldn't matter too much.

Truthfully though, I'm more interested in the higher-powered units in the Disco-RGB series. The 4 watt unit looks about right. Also, I remember that they (Goldenstar) used to have a 673 nm red module that had a 1.5 mrad divergence with a 5 mm square beam. If we could get that module instead of the flashlight listed above, that would probably be a better fit. Waiting for a reply from Mimi to see what can be done...

Adam

They do have a very lager beam on the red....It looks great for beams..graphics not so much.. I am thinking about looking in the red module to see what all is going on in there...
    Arc Flash the wonderbolt

No need, P73 diode with longer FL lens and no correction

Interested in 6-12W RGB projectors with low divergence? Contact me by PM!

Quote Originally Posted by Datsurb View Post
    I have looked at the GS pricelist, and for the 1500mW D-RGB with the 30K scanners, the USD1100,- at your doorstep, Flightcases incl are just about right.

The Flightcases used by Goldenstar, is well buildt and well worth the low price they charge. (But they smell really bad )

I have one D-RGB 2000, and can not understand why i got one of those instead of two of the 1500mW`s. Price is just about the same, and performance seems to almost the same according to djmatt`s reports.

Specs for the D-RGB 1500 analog modulated :

R:300mw/638nm
    G:200mw/532nm
    B:1000mw/445nm,shenzhen

R: 3.5*0.5mrad,4*2mm
    G:1.5mrad,3mm
    B:2mrad,4*2mm
    Hi,

D-RGB2000 is much brighter than D-RGB1500, RGB brightness depends from green. There are some difference between D-RGB1500 and D-RGB2000 as below:

1. Red difference

R300/638 in D-RGB1500 looks like a line after some meters, but 500mw/638 in D-RGB2000 is sharp, it is much brighter.

2. Green difference

G200 in D-RGB3000 is just about 200mw, but G500 in D-RGB2000 is around 700mw , so D-RGB2000 is 3 or 4 times brighter than D-RGB1500. But for indoor use, D-RGB1500 is also very bright, enough for many indoor event and small club, and price is very good.

What is more, Golden star engineer Sam has put a lot of nice beam from QS into SD card, and you can use DMX controller to control beam effect in SD, it is very good for some customers who only know DMX controller, and don't want to spend money for laser software and computer.

D-RGB1500 price is very good,it really worths it, bright and you can dimmer, ANG.

Anyone who is interested, please contact me.

For more photos and pictures, please go to my facebook to check the photos, my facebook is: https://www.facebook.com/goldenstarmimi

The link for photos:

https://www.facebook.com/goldenstarm...5946557&type=3

Hope you like our lasers!

Goldenstar mimi