Thread: Viper NT Fogger

Default Viper NT Fogger

First of all! Nathan over at Look Solutions provided one of the most pleasant buying experiences I have ever encountered.
    He made sure I got exactly what I needed to accomplish the effect I needed and then some!

Onto the foggers. Amazing.
    I bought 3 of the 1300w Viper NT models. (don't let the 1300W fool you, these foggers mean biz @ 30,000cfm on full blast)

I ran them at continuous output (40% ish) from 8pm to 4am. With frequent 100% blasts to peasoup the area.

All in all, I consumed around 6-7 Gallons of the Look Solutions 'Slow Fog' which had amazing hang time given the wind I was battling.

I controlled the foggers in Beyond Universe and programmed buttons for 25%, 50%, and 100% output for each fogger.

Setup was a breeze and ran all this through my usb extended stage box and Enttec USB DMX controller.

Attachment 44577

"This is not "work". It's a disease, addiction and passion. Only slightly cheaper than cocaine, but similar effects."
    -dnar

Wicked, I saw your vids on FB of these.
    I've recently been looking at the Smoke Factory version, the Captain D, and I think there's a good chance I'll have one for next year.

However, 2+ bottles of fluid per unit in 8 hours is a little off putting, but i guess you just charge it out appropriately
    Frikkin Lasers
    http://www.frikkinlasers.co.uk

You are using Bonetti's defense against me, ah?

I thought it fitting, considering the rocky terrain.

Yea it was all back charged. We also had a 10-12mph wind from south to north. Later in the night the wind stopped for a bit and I had to turn two of the foggers off and one down to 25%.

- - - Updated - - -

Not to mention a trigger happy assistant with the 100% fog button haha
    "This is not "work". It's a disease, addiction and passion. Only slightly cheaper than cocaine, but similar effects."
    -dnar