Thread: Do you know this Ebay Seller?

Default Do you know this Ebay Seller?

Hi guys, long time no post. I am looking to buy a new dpss green in analog, 200-500mw. My old one was cheaply built and didn't last. I am looking at the seller "laserlands" on ebay. Does anyone have any info on this seller or recommendations for a good price elsewhere on another brand? Thanks!

-Jonathan

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

I've never gotten anything form laserlands but, I have seen a number of things they have listed in the past. I've never gotten a particularly warm fuzzy feeling about any of the stuff they've listed for sale and personally would stick with a better known seller. My gut just sort of tells me their things are not up to decent quality standards.

Check Goldenstar lasers here on the forum. They can give you a complete price list with some good modules, very good pricing and decent support.

I bought a green dpss from him, it had issues from day 1. It's gone off to someone that can see to it.

i do NOT steer anyone ( I like) to LLands- They came to the pointy forum a few yrs back with
    a lefthanded 'deal' where we got a chance to buy any item with a discount for a limited time only

I went for the 200mW module (bare) abount twice the size of the 532 modules in penlasers-- I had just sent my LPM back for fix and that took way too long- & when I was finally able I saw a 35mW module and no more- tried to pot mod but no go- asked for a replacement and LaserLinna (NOT the Linna from LK) said her boss said no,,, AS the 30 days had passed - & that was considering my help i did with getting the discount deal and a few hours of my time doing edit work on some of thier most pitiful listings -- Those free edits were never used- she continues to confuse ttl and analog. and more-- If you can't buy from AixiZ.com (Houston) then look at Techhood- THEN.. NO-Like and very last LLands..
    and only buy with PPal from them

at AixiZ you can pay many other/better ways and that might get you free shipping as a forum member. One of the 'better ways' to buy is AVOIDING Greedbay and Scamazon for AixiZ stuff

Meirlight makes OK analog labbies-- as brad sez GS Winni is great-
    but posting a wtb in the BS & T section at both forums is good..-- do you have room for a big 532 Lab?? peak 1300mW CNI afaik used but lots of life left==PM if you want--hak

DTR now has 700+ green diodes for less than $400 -- sweet ==

the 1W are still $600 afaik.
    BEYOND-FB3/APC40Mamba Black(clone & currently on loan) 2X 5paghetti & 2 I-Show 2X KGB 1000mW 532 DT40K (pair)XFX 1300 RGB full color RGB 30K DIY 3.5WRGB work in progress et al..assorted ttl chi-jectors--LOTS of LUMIA DIY pjs-