Thread: Lasever great service !

Default Lasever great service !

Thanks David Wu at Lasever !!! I had started looking for an analog 100mW 532nm unit earlier this week as I had a unit with a failing diode and other issues. I sent the unit in question to Marconi. He was kind enough to check the guy out and reported a bad diode with a center strip burned out and was multimode. The driver for it also had a few issues with input caps and he was nice enough to repair the driver for me. I think I had some power supply issues as the voltage input side of the driver is not regulated I was told. Room for improvement here I see. Anyhow I could not locate a replacement diode , a 1 watter , with a fast axis lense. So I emailed Mr. Wu with the problem. I told him I had a planned show for tonight{3 days later from then} and guess what? I had a new laser sitting in the inbox when I came in on Friday !!! Now thats what I call service. It was an 80 mW unit as he said they didn't have any 100's built right now. Not to worry. This one is doing 128mW after 15 minutes of on time !!! Works out great as I did'nt have to turn the output down in the color pallet to adjust white balance. He has also planned for me to get a replacement diode for the one laser that died early. I can say that I have had a few issues with the Lasever lasers, but all in all I would buy from that company again in the future. It is still under scrutiny of testing but I am well pleased to be able to carry through tonight. Thanks again to Lasever and David Wu. Seems to be on the ready and willing to help out. Now the new beast will get a good test drive tonight.
    You are the only one that can make your dreams come true....and the only one that can stop them...A.M. Dietrich

Thats great news Mike...
    Have fun tonite, with a BIG thanks to David
    "My signature has been taken, so Insert another here"
    http://repairfaq.ece.drexel.edu/sam/laserfaq.htm
    *^_^* aka PhiloUHF

Sorry man, hats off to you for all you did to help out. Your expert advice and guidance with these issues are solid and valuable. Many thanks to you for the best red lasers and the great things to come. In my book you have the market cornered on red lasers. Have only heard of troubles with most others. Keep me in mind when the future units are available. I wouldn't have come this far without the help of the knowledgable people on PL !
    You are the only one that can make your dreams come true....and the only one that can stop them...A.M. Dietrich