Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This weekend's Orlando Maker Faire

That is very cool, Chris! I remember reading about the Maker Faire, I should have made the trip down. Next year for sure!

My God man, do you sleep?! That's a hell of a set up for one guy and his wife! Holy mackerel! I've seen clubs put up smaller booths. Well done!

Quote Originally Posted by DZ View Post
    That is very cool, Chris! I remember reading about the Maker Faire, I should have made the trip down. Next year for sure!
    Thanks
    I'm sold on the Maker Faires now. Really cool stuff. I can't wait until next year.

Quote Originally Posted by tribble View Post
    My God man, do you sleep?! That's a hell of a set up for one guy and his wife! Holy mackerel! I've seen clubs put up smaller booths. Well done!
    It was a little bit of work, and I'm still feeling it. The heat is what really did me in. We were there at 7:30 am and didn't get home until around 8pm each day. I was so tired I didn't look at the clock. I'm still putting away stuff. I can say for sure that if I do it again next year that I will demand that I'm inside and will take far less.
    Lesson learned. Still a lot of fun though.
    Several people asked what hobby shop I was from. I said I'm just a guy with a lot of toys and a very understanding wife.