Thread: QuickShow Que editor

Default QuickShow Que editor

Hi all.

I'm making some abstracts with QuickShow and was wondering whether I should be saving these individually by pressing the save button while in the editor or just edit a Que in Quickshow and save the work space? Does it matter ?

Cheers
    Graham

dont matter - save the workspace is easiest

Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk

If you find you want to move a cue between workspaces, you can always save it as a file later and then import it in to the other workspace.

Thanks guys.

What if I wanted to send ALL the frames in a workspace to someone. Can I just save the workspace and email it? Will everything be there? I think I did this once when using two laptops, I think it works...

ANother question.

When I start a NEW workspace, I loose all the effects at the bottom. Is there a way to keep those in the new workspace?
    If not I guess I could create a template workspace that I've made, by using the default workspace and deleting all the frames and keeping the effects. Then when I want t anew workspace with all the effect and a clean sheet of frames I just open the template and 'save as' something else.

Graham

Hi,

Yes, you can certainly send someone your workspace, but that might be quite a large file.

Contact us directly -- preferably by voice or Skype (so we can cover a lot of ground quickly instead of a million back and forth emails or forum posts) and we'll discuss the options with you.

Bill