Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help need with ild file!

Quote Originally Posted by DZurcher View Post
    There, its now green and optimized a bit. I also saved it two different ways, so try one, if that doesn't work, try the other, if that doesn't work then you should probably go back to whoever made the software you used and complain...

David
    ok thanks, ill try when i get home. im using the itop dac and software?
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

Quote Originally Posted by DZurcher View Post
    There, its now green and optimized a bit. I also saved it two different ways, so try one, if that doesn't work, try the other, if that doesn't work then you should probably go back to whoever made the software you used and complain...

David
    ok 3 has a big line coming from the top left corner and 4 is a load of dots

so 3 is nearly there?
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

Sorry to here. You may want to consider software that has a more robust editing capability. Maybe I'm wrong, anyone else download and view the files after I modified them?

David

Lightbulb

I still haven't watched the Pangolin DVD so I haven't figured out how to look at a group of frames animated. I did open them in liveshow and could see them fine. I played another show with them still in the frame set and it rolled around and did some "dancing" changed a lot of colors... I'm not sure what was that file and what effects may have gotten run on it from the show I was running. I plan to watch that dvd REAL soon.

I got the file to open and saw a green bottle though.

Quote Originally Posted by allthatwhichis View Post
    I still haven't watched the Pangolin DVD so I haven't figured out how to look at a group of frames animated. I did open them in liveshow and could see them fine. I played another show with them still in the frame set and it rolled around and did some "dancing" changed a lot of colors... I'm not sure what was that file and what effects may have gotten run on it from the show I was running. I plan to watch that dvd REAL soon.

I got the file to open and saw a green bottle though.
    The DVD was nice, I watched it a while ago. Really though, it just takes time playing with it to learn all the features. If you ever have a question I'd be glad to help out. Lotta really neat features in intro. I'm usually on AIM.

David

yeah i do get the feeling its my software
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

i still havent had any lucking changing the colour of this file and getting it to work.

can anyone offer any further help???
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat