Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

Thread: ildaGen - ILDA file creation tool

The OLSC interface is used by some software. I think HeLaserScan uses it, Spaghetti used to have a interface for it (they still might ... implemented as the FSX2 DAC interface...), and I think LSX also. Also it can be adapted to fairly easily with software to use the Mamba DLL interface. It was meant more as a common DLL library API for DACs to use to interface with software. The support for other laser show DACs is probably a bit out of date.

You may be better off implementing the Mamba DLL API and/or EasyLase DLL API (Dr. Lava's Sound Card DAC DLL API). The source code in the OLSC/OLSD pages has examples of both of these DLL API implementations I think.

Well I released a new update today, v1.2.3.

It has preliminary support for output to DACs. But it's a bit meager still, only RIYA is supported as of now, and only one DAC at a time.

Also, optimization have improved a lot over the last few versions, it now has ballistic blanking jumps, better dwell settings, color shift settings, etc. And I will continue to work on it.

Hi, this might not be the correct forum, (& I have comprehensively researched most of the PL Forums), but please can someone direct me to the 2 Laser Media Test Patterns as .ild files?

I have the ILDA Test Patterns, but cannot find the Laser Media ones.
    I have tried accessing various ftp servers, as i was told they may reside there, but I could not gain access!
    (I have recently bought a 2nd-hand RGB Lasers LP2000 laser, which seems in dire need of tuning.
    I am running the most excellent LasershowGen & associated (& also great) Helios DAC. I'm based in Somerset, UK.

If someone could direct me to (or send) the LM Test Patterns, I would be most grateful.
    Also any thoughts on getting a 1.8W RGB Laser back to life (I thnk its been dropped!).

Thanks, Simon B.

I found a nice thread on Scanner Tuning here. The first post has the frames attached: https://photonlexicon.com/forums/sho...-your-scanners . I also sent you a PM with a link to a zip file with the frames in it.

Wow - that's an old thread you linked to Chris!

Dave over at Lasershowparts.com offered to host the tuning guide on his website, so I revisited the document, cleaned up some of the text, and added several pictures to illustrate the changes in the test pattern. That updated version of the scanner tuning guide can be viewed (and downloaded) here: http://www.lasershowparts.com/files/...20Tutorial.pdf

Adam