Thread: 8W+ RGB and/or 4W+ 532 dry hire in the UK?

Default 8W+ RGB and/or 4W+ 532 dry hire in the UK?

I've got a festival to price up for next year in the UK and I may need to dry hire some kit, probably RGB 8W+ (packing at least 2W of 532, no 1W 532/1W 638/6W 445 please!!) or 4W+ of 532. I'll probably need to hire in multiples of 2, so not much good if you've only got the one projector I'm afraid.
    If you do dry hire or offer a 'supply+tech' type service then please drop me a PM with a few details.
    Thanks
    Frikkin Lasers
    http://www.frikkinlasers.co.uk

You are using Bonetti's defense against me, ah?

I thought it fitting, considering the rocky terrain.

Adam, have you tried the usual suspects?... AC Lasers (Andy Thomson & Dan Briggs) or Rob (Stanwax Lasers)
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

Briggs has already had a PM, and a message has gone to Martin at Kvant.
    LM Productions are visible from my office here and I was due to go speak to Stephen a year or 2 back about dry hiring kit, but we never did it, so they're an option too.
    If the event is in t'north then it makes sense perhaps to have a company do a supply and technician job, so just want to understand what's out there, from whom, and where.

I was planning on trying to do a bit less work next year but it all seems to be kicking off sooner!
    Frikkin Lasers
    http://www.frikkinlasers.co.uk

You are using Bonetti's defense against me, ah?

I thought it fitting, considering the rocky terrain.

As Jem suggested give Rob a call. I'm not sure if he dose or doesn't dry hire but he has a couple of 8W'ers 4W Blue + 4W Greens with 462 blue in them.
    2 x Stanwax Laser 3W RGB's
    2 x OPT 10W RGB
    Pangolin FB3QS + Live Pro
    1.3W Laser Harp

Ive got a pair of 2W 532 / 1.5W 637 / 3.2W 445 lightspace Ascent X projectors which happily cope with 5000 capacity arenas , and will likely have another pair with 462 blue shortly - let me know if i can help...