Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Akai APC Mini + Quickshow

Akai,I have one,it's good for LIVE show.

Quote Originally Posted by norty303 View Post
    I wondered this but didn't want to cast aspersions. Done a colour blindness test recently? There are some online i believe.
    I just have the X Lase Mobile Max (1) watt and the Quickshow XL ..I have a APC40 with power and no CD or any other prograns ...How can i do this set up without buying Beyond !

Do I eeed to but bomes Pro first !

Quote Originally Posted by dnar View Post
    I did a show earlier this week with the APC Mini via Bomes MIDI translator. It worked well indeed!

If anyone is keen, I can post up the Bomes config and QS settings.

Attachment 45302
    Hi there,

I am going to buy a controller soon to use with QS and will probably buy Bome's professional to use with an APC40, would you recomment the APC mini instead?

also interested in which program to use the midi controller in quickshow.. PLEASE

You really need something likes Bomes translator when using the mini with QS. The button mapping just wont work without.

I have done a lot of live work with this now and I like it.
    This space for rent.

Nice Setup you got there! I'd happily buy Bome's translator pro and an APC Mini because I can't find any APC40 MK1s for sale in Ireland. What kind of capabilities does your APC Mini have now that you have mapped? Can you trigger effects and adjust speed etc?
    You really need something likes Bomes translator when using the mini with QS. The button mapping just wont work without.

I have done a lot of live work with this now and I like it.

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

My APC Mini just arrived. After about oh.... I'd say, about a minute and a half, I've decided I love this thing with Quickshow. I doubt I'll ever do a show without it.
    PM Sent...

Quote Originally Posted by Bradfo69 View Post
    My APC Mini just arrived. After about oh.... I'd say, about a minute and a half, I've decided I love this thing with Quickshow. I doubt I'll ever do a show without it.
    Quickshow 3.0 is supposed to have full mapping support for APC Mini .. however I've been offered an APC40 MK1 at a good price ... Im wondering which to go with!

I did a show earlier this week with the APC Mini via Bomes MIDI translator. It worked well indeed!

If anyone is keen, I can post up the Bomes config and QS settings.

Attachment 45302
    Hi Dnar, I know you posted this a long time ago but could really do with those bomes and QS settings

Cheers
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by chrisistheking View Post
    Hi Dnar, I know you posted this a long time ago but could really do with those bomes and QS settings

Cheers
    Chris
    Hi Chris, sure thing. Lucky I checked my setup after updating to Windows 10 recently. Bome didn't run under Win 10! I had to download the latest Pro version.

I have packaged the Bome file with notes here: http://dnaresearch.com.au/photonlexi...0by%20dnar.zip

Let me know how you go or if you need any help.
    This space for rent.