Thread: Laser Chorus Controller & 2 RED Heads & 2 Green Heads plus cables.

Default Laser Chorus Controller & 2 RED Heads & 2 Green Heads plus cables.

I'm selling another High End Systems Laser Chorus Controller, 2 Red heads, 2 Green heads and 4 control cables.

The controller and 4 lasers work perfectly and have been completely disassembled, refurbished, cleaned & tested. See complete details of the refurb in eBay listing.

I have a very reasonable BIN price and a much lower starting bid price.

eBay http://www.ebay.com/itm/191343942569...84.m1555.l2649

The RED diodes are 4.95mw with the drivers set to output 4.95mw - measured with my lasercheck
    The GREENs with IR filters installed do about 20mw but the drivers are set at 4.95mw - measured with my lasercheck.

Back in the late 80s they were the coolest thing around & very expensive....over $10,000 for the controller and 4 lasers!

The controller has 12 remote beam enable inputs that take 0(off) - 10v(on) to control laser blanking. I have been using a DMX to TTL converter (not included) to control the blanking of these via Enttec USBDMX and my Quickshow setup using timeline cues. Cool way to add some beams to my graphics.

Eric in New Orleans
    Eric in New Orleans

Lightbulb

Hey djE -

Quote Originally Posted by djeric68 View Post
    I'm selling another High End Systems Laser Chorus Controller...
    ..I Ref'd a guy to yer link that was all hot and bothered for the 'first-four', there, and he had-missed bidding, etc.. eBayer 'passnoi'.. Don't know if he's legit.. or a hardcore-kook, but.. fwiw..
    j
    ....and armed only with his trusty 21 Zorgawatt KTiOPO4...