Thread: where the H.... is Medialas support team ?

Thumbs down where the H.... is Medialas support team ?

I`m freaking out on the fuc¤% mamba crap right now.

After years with mamba black, I upgraded to MIII to have updates and support !!

But right now I got an error msg (INTERNAL ERROR 47 PLEASE CONTACT SUPPORT) !!

I`m online from my mobile phone to try find a solution, I have 700guest that is waiting for an laser show about in 1 hour.
    And freaking MIII dont work, and Medialas does NOT have any download\update link on theyr site, only a form to fill in and wait for days...

and no Hotline\Skype\Facebook online support ...

damn..

Quote Originally Posted by liteglow View Post
    I`m freaking out on the fuc¤% mamba crap right now.

After years with mamba black, I upgraded to MIII to have updates and support !!

But right now I got an error msg (INTERNAL ERROR 47 PLEASE CONTACT SUPPORT) !!

I`m online from my mobile phone to try find a solution, I have 700guest that is waiting for an laser show about in 1 hour.
    And freaking MIII dont work, and Medialas does NOT have any download\update link on theyr site, only a form to fill in and wait for days...

and no Hotline\Skype\Facebook online support ...

damn..
    I got the same error myself this morning. Mamba 2 loaded just fine though so I did what I wanted with that version. I have yet to report it, but I assume it is an incompatibility with some windows 7 update. Try uninstalling any recent windows updates?

David
    "Help, help, I'm being repressed!"

Nothing have been done to the computer.
    I always have ALL my windows updates OFF..

I trying now to go back using Mamba Black, but I cant find any Rockey4 USB drivers.

Fixed (temporarily)!!

Change your system date back a couple weeks and the problem goes away!

After Y2K any programmer who makes any date dependent code failures should be drawn and quartered, in my opinion.

Good luck!

-David

liteglow, it's interesting how did all end up with that show?

My own start was with medialas equipment. I wrote them about many lose-ends in their software, however I didn't received even a single support response... luckily I hadn't such stressful situation though (despite some software breaks a minute before the show, or in the middle of the disco beaming)

I'm curious how Liteglow's situation worked out as well.

I submitted an on-line form on the Medialas site on Sept 27th notifying them of the problem and then again on October 7th. I have yet to hear a word back.

Medialas has struck me as an expensive alternative for laser enthusiasts considering the level of functionality they offer in their software / hardware. For the premium price paid, Medialas should be offering exceptional support, but I have not found that to be the case over the past 15 years that I've worked with their products.

-David