Thread: EnterpriseII PL

Default EnterpriseII PL

Hi,

have here a Coherent EnterpriseII PL Whitelightlaserhead with little operation hour,but without Data.
    Need the correct Magnet voltage,cathode voltage and operating voltage range for the anode.The Magnet has 39,5 ohms.
    Can anyone of you help because?

Thanks and best regards
    Andre

mixedgas is online now Creaky Old Award Winning Bastard Technologist
    Infinitus Excellentia Ion Laser Dominatus
    A lab with some dripping water on the floor.

I'll be home in three days where I can look up the cathode data. I'm on the road doing repairs.

If you email Coherent Service with a model and serial number they will scan in the test sheet for that tube.

I am unaware of a Enterprise ever made for whitelight. Are you sure this has a mixed gas and all line optics?

Steve
    Qui habet Christos, habet Vitam!
    I should have rented the space under my name for advertising.
    When I still could have...

Hi Steve,

yes,Coherent made an Enterprise Whitelight Laser
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Coherent Enterprise PL.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	46.9 KB 
ID:	44920

Andre

How do you get different divergence and beam diameters out of a single tube?

Hi tribble,

the divergence is a function of the wavelength and Beamdiameter!

Andre

Quote Originally Posted by deepblue View Post
    Hi tribble,

the divergence is a function of the wavelength and Beamdiameter!

Andre
    You change the radius of the optics to exploit the length and diameter of the active bore.
    "flatter" optics give you less divergence at the expense of power and pointing stability.

Steve

Hi,

I've been in dialog with a company producing laser shows to see if I could get permission to use a show as a sample included with my program vrilda. They agreed to give me a show, but unfortunately it seems they are using pangolin beyond for everything. And as my program only takes ilda files, and beyond can not directly export ilda files for some mysterious reason, I'm in a pickle. I was wondering if there is any way at all to get a show from beyond over to standard ilda, or any other open format, so that I can use it, or am I out of luck? I have a license to ILD SOS, which claims to be able to open and convert pangolin LDS files, but I'm not sure how that would work as from what I read LDS is an obfuscated/secure format, and also the manual talks about opening individual frames in a folder instead of a whole show at once, which sounds problematic. As I don't own beyond myself I don't know how it's exporting works or what files it can export to.
    You can easily check out our high quality 156-315.75 exam - pass4sure which prepares you well for the hsbc.edu You can also get success in real stevenson exam with the quality www.the-bac.edu and Olivet Nazarene University and best of luck.

You might want to rethink using the name VRILDA, Grix, who posts here, already wrote a program called VRILDA.

In ILD-SOS, LDS format refers to LDS Lasershow Software, which became LSX and a few other programs when sold. The LDS formats are PIC and CAT. ILD-SOS can read non-secured PIC and CAT (picture and catalog) and convert Trickfilms to ILD. The Author of ILD_SOS has the rights to use the Trickfilm formats as he sees fit.

LDS format from Beyond is Pangolin's LasershowDesignerSecure(tm) and is highly encrypted to protect the artwork included with Beyond. ILD_SOS cannot read LasershowDesignerSecure.

While a handful of us around the world can extract the artwork using hardware, none of us are in a hurry to do it. This is because 1. Most of us have a professional relationship with Pangolin, or 2. We like to keep owning our home and fear a lawsuit from Pangolin, Inc.

Either way, copying Beyond artwork that you have not Personally created is a ethical and legal NO-NO.

Beyond does not export in order to protect an estimated 250,000$ worth of Image and Show content included with Beyond.

There are lots of inexpensive ways to create your own shows. I suggest you do that, Spaghetti, LaserBoy, LSX, Lasershow Designer Basic, etc Export ILDA.

Steve
    Last edited by mixedgas; 11-14-2014 at 06:15.