Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Lasers and UV

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Hinckley, England
    Posts
    62

    Default Lasers and UV

    Hi all a few shots from a photo shoot I did using lasers and UV cannon and UV paints.

    laura.jpg
    laura2.jpg
    laura3.jpg

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Fort Mill, SC USA
    Posts
    1,521

    Default

    Nice shots, Kel! Is that an incandescent/halo uv fixture or an LED fixture you are using. Based on the results, I'm guessing incandescent/halo as most of the led fixtures just seem to be more visible violet than uv.

    David
    "Help, help, I'm being repressed!"

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Oakland, CA
    Posts
    78

    Default

    Most of the cheap chinese UV fixtures are visible, but there have been a few companies like Wildfire and Altman who make a true UV LED fixture that emits NO visible light using 365nm UV LEDs.
    Last edited by luxilid; 10-09-2014 at 08:30.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •