Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: i show help need it

Laser Warning i show help need it

Hi i am new on this
    i buy 2 protection lasers with I show software included but i do not how to use it, do you know about tutorials or something for learn how to do it. Thanks for your atention

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

the best help i can offer (and this is exactly what you don't want to hear) is to dump ishow like a hot potato and get something (anything) else.

Quote Originally Posted by chilango View Post
    Hi i am new on this
    i buy 2 protection lasers with I show software included but i do not how to use it, do you know about tutorials or something for learn how to do it. Thanks for your atention
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

hello swamidog i need to know how to customize my laser show with sd card like how to make playlist for my lasers i got i show on my pc but i feel stupid trying

You can use Spaghetti Laser Show with the iShow DAC which will make creating and playing shows easier. But, the iShow DAC will never allow you to get the performance you will get out of just about any other DAC.
    http://www.hingednewt.com/Pages/Spaghetti.aspx

Hi Chilango

If you fill your location on your profile may be some body near you that can help.
    Y creo que estas en Mexico.

Saludos
    Eduardo

Thanks for the attention guys i live in the beautiful state of North Carolina

You DEFINITELY missed the incredible learning experience that is SELEM (South Eastern Laser Enthusiast Meet-up) held in Newton NC. Its held in August (so not coming up for a while) but it is a necessity! Especially if you live in NC (I flew all the way from Los Angeles).
    Freelance Laser Operator in L.A.
    -

hi well i am a dj and i just get this new toys but i want to learn how to do good

Quote Originally Posted by JohnYayas View Post
    You can use Spaghetti Laser Show with the iShow DAC which will make creating and playing shows easier. But, the iShow DAC will never allow you to get the performance you will get out of just about any other DAC.
    http://www.hingednewt.com/Pages/Spaghetti.aspx
    are this be my best choice?

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyGarcia View Post
    You DEFINITELY missed the incredible learning experience that is SELEM (South Eastern Laser Enthusiast Meet-up) held in Newton NC. Its held in August (so not coming up for a while) but it is a necessity! Especially if you live in NC (I flew all the way from Los Angeles).
    i need to do a good show but with out spend much money