Thread: Just got RGB analog laser projector w/ etherdream DAC - can anyone suggest software??

Question Just got RGB analog laser projector w/ etherdream DAC - can anyone suggest software??

I just finished building a 2.5W RGB analog laser projector with 40k scanners.... this is my first laser projector and I'm pretty much out of money. I put an EtherDream in it and have been trying any software I can get to work. I have both Mac and Windows computers, an Android Nexus 7 and a DMX controller for it. I've been using LFI Player and LaserCam in Windows and Node-JS in OSX. At some point, I'll buy LSX, but I'm fresh out of a job and low on cash.

Today, I just discovered LWave and realised that I can generate .ild files with it. I'm hoping that someone has some other ideas for software that will work with an EtherDream DAC. Thanks!

update oct 6th: Ok, just figured out that I can use TouchOSC to control the laser with the the Neuxus 7 via LFI Player (which is awesome BTW). LFI Player has a beautiful abstract generator that I just figured out how to access. Trying to figure out how to communicate directly to the EtherDream with OSC. It's not listed when I look for OSC hosts. Perhaps I'll just create a manual entry and send a command...??
    Last edited by Rondo; 10-06-2014 at 08:38.