Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Old TTL RGB diode build

If the difference in cost is minimal and there's no technical reasons holding it back, I'd say even 6 analog channels wouldn't even be unwelcome but 4 at least . Particularly nowadays with the availability of so many options for diodes, it'd be easy to see people building dual green, dual blue and potentially dual red projectors, maybe not commercially but particularly at the hobbyist level. If a couple of dollars difference could offer a whole lot more versatility to the hobbyist, then imo it's well worthwhile.

On the other hand I think making good use of more than 3 channels would be more of a software / tuning difficulty.

Quote Originally Posted by macpod View Post
    I bought a set when he first started offering them (price has come down a bit since then!).

I'm planning on making a high quality dedicated build with them which I'm hoping will take the title of "smallest full color projector" and stay that way for some time to come... time has not been on my side however.
    Maybe we should make a new thread called " Post all your small PJ's here! " :P hehe
    Philipp Wetter