Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Special offer for the item LK-PD2

Default Special offer for the item LK-PD2

Hello everyone

Good day .
    Now our item LK-PD2 for special offer
    The newest price is : USD408 ( FREE SHIPPING TO US, AU,CA,FR,DE,IT and the places I checked)
    Item: LK-PD2
    Mains Input: AC100~240V, 50/60Hz
    Fuse: 250V /1.6A Slow Blow (20mm Glass)
    Total Power: 40W
    X/Y Axis Beam Angle: ±20°
    Music Control: Audio / Sound Activated
    Laser Power: 100mW 638nm Red CW
    100mW 532nm Green CW
    300mW 450nm Blue CW
    Laser Classification: Class 3B
    Condition Temperature: 10~40℃
    DMX Connections: 3 pins XLR Male/Female
    DMX Channels Max 19 channels
    Measurement: See picture below
    N Weight: 4.5Kg

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LK-PD2.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	168.0 KB 
ID:	45208

Name:	暴风截图2013336870406.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	44.2 KB 
ID:	45209

Name:	LK-PD1-effect3.JPG 
Views:	17 
Size:	47.5 KB 
ID:	45210

Name:	LK-PD1-effect4.JPG 
Views:	23 
Size:	150.0 KB 
ID:	45211

Name:	LK-PD1-effect2.JPG 
Views:	15 
Size:	127.9 KB 
ID:	45212

Linna
    Are these units 500mw or 800mw as in the photo
    DMX only or ILDA ?

What are the scanning speed, is it stepper motors or galvos?

And are the lasers TTL or analog modulated?

iirc 20kpps galvos and TTL

These are fun little toys. Don't expect much out of them for scan angle, or graphics, but for beams and effects in a dark room, they're quite cool for the price.

There are other, more professional (better scanners/Analog modulated) low-cost options out there, albeit without the cool scan-thru effects this one comes with, and I'd be happy to share info with you, but not in another Vendor's thread (I'm not a vendor btw). I respect Linna too highly for that. IM me for more.

-rick

Rick has this spot on..

and these are ~NOW >$100 less and that may be due to an upgraded version to LK PD3 iirc..the PD2 is 500mW plus-- ttl of course-DMX-and ILDA (both in and out) true 20K scanners generic-These have been EXTENSIVELY tested and reviewed and there is a ton of info/pics/vids already posted here and at LPF- just do a search- you cant really appreciate the EFX wheel in still pics or even a vid. Out of 30 some LKPD2s we have very FEW problems- and almost all arrived working a perfect as possible and in about 3 days delivery to CONUS(after the $$ clears the LK bank--NO POOPPAL) we all got upgraded to DHL Express free/-- more than 25 were gotten by forum members- Linna told us she will spend around 12 hours of intensive testing pre-ship and only those working as perfectly as possibly were sent. WE were sent contact info of a place in Brooklyn NY to ship for warranty work..NOT back to China.
    Linna is quick to respond to Emails and has great English skillz.. ALSO very FEW have sold their LKPD2s and when they do.. they still bring a good price.. Two (new) got sold at Greedbay for @ $ 650 each.. these now come with upgraded red @ IIRC 638nm-the blue is 450nm and the green ATM is still 532 DPSS

I wish we could have gotten LK to follow suit with Able and the Plutos and get FULLY compliant w/ the FDA...hard to put a $ value on that=

Since there are so many already in the hands of forum members - most should be able in time to see on in person... great kit for 'at home' displays== there are many functions build into the EFX wheel - two different Diffraction gratings(very wide angles) and Lumias (both a little lame in comparison to what we have seen)- and a 3-D pair that REALLY impresssed many here--
    WHAT the LK PD2 does NOThave are any lame animations== No dancing santas or snowmen- or elephants- Happy New Year 2009 etc-- NO animations make the LK PD2 stand out from the rest with the built-in stuff giving the 'appearance' of NO repetition-- I timed one and it went >6 minutes before starting over-- Hard to notice by us and impossible for an audience. there are two built=in AUTO shows quite different and they step thru all the EFX. Not wonderful compared to what some can do-- BUT IMO OK for viewing at first- and saving the best for later in the evening. Like an opening act= at a concert-- these are excellent to do on a scrim or rear projected=or on a wall or corner or two walls AND the ceiling==
    BEYOND-FB3/APC40Mamba Black(clone & currently on loan) 2X 5paghetti & 2 I-Show 2X KGB 1000mW 532 DT40K (pair)XFX 1300 RGB full color RGB 30K DIY 3.5WRGB work in progress et al..assorted ttl chi-jectors--LOTS of LUMIA DIY pjs-