Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 45W RGB laser

Quote Originally Posted by masterpj View Post
    entertainment what is going on inside of that glass tube in that picture?
    That is a plastic tube but not glass tube,and inside the tube is a pcb board.

Quote Originally Posted by sbk View Post
    Well since red + blue modules and scanners ARE actually european, your first thought isn't that false

But I'm not even sure this picture is really an Able projector as the scanners looks like CTs and not Eyemagic or DTs...
    you are so smart,the scanner is CT and the diodes are european,any suggestions?

you have no fung shway feng shui

Quote Originally Posted by entertainment View Post
    you are so smart,the scanner is CT and the diodes are european,any suggestions?
    Yes I suggest you could offer me a 50% discount on one of these 45W projectors for the correct guess?

Yes I suggest you could offer me a 50% discount on one of these 45W projectors for the correct guess?
    Wow, I will pass your suggestions to my boss,to see whether he can accept your suggestions.

Quote Originally Posted by kecked View Post
    you have no fung shway feng shui
    What?Sorry, I can't understand your words.

Well since red + blue modules and scanners ARE actually european, your first thought isn't that false

But I'm not even sure this picture is really an Able projector as the scanners looks like CTs and not Eyemagic or DTs...
    Thanks for your imformation,I made a mistake because of carelessness.

Quote Originally Posted by Bradfo69 View Post
    Yes... my suggestion is to correct your first post where you say it has EMS8000's, then. If you're trying to sell one, and I'm sure it's outrageously expensive... then you better have an accurate description for a potential buyer.
    Thanks for your suggestions,I made a mistake,because this order was not placed to me,but my colleague,and I do not know this laser very well. please forgive me.
    Last edited by entertainment; 10-26-2014 at 19:37.

And if you are interested in the laser, you can e-mail me and we can discuss the price onm e-mail.

I understand that with all lasers at full power, your going to have 45 theoretical watts. To get a good "balanced white", your going to have to turn down the blue and green quite a bit to match the red. So the total power output I expect, would be somewhat lower.
    Whats the power output going to be like to get a "neutral / balanced white" ?
    Will there be three phase!!!!