Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 45W RGB laser

My guess for balanced white : 8W of 637nm + 3W of 637nm (as bright as 8W of 658nm) + 10W of green + 10W of blue = 31W balanced. Still a nice amount of power .

Note for the seller : do you have other REAL pictures of the inside of this laser ? Arcctos never lets prisms on the outside of their module, or maybe you opened them to take the picture.

Also, with 8W of red, you need at least 48x diodes. This give an array of 2* 4*6. Output beam sould be very large (6*6mm) to keep the divergence reasonable (<1.2mrad). Scanners's mirrors don't look so large...

--- www.neodym.be ---

Quote Originally Posted by Vidal Wolf View Post
    I understand that with all lasers at full power, your going to have 45 theoretical watts. To get a good "balanced white", your going to have to turn down the blue and green quite a bit to match the red. So the total power output I expect, would be somewhat lower.
    Whats the power output going to be like to get a "neutral / balanced white" ?
    Sorry sir,that is our commercial secret and we must keep it,please understand.

Quote Originally Posted by MIIKKKLLLL View Post
    My guess for balanced white : 8W of 637nm + 3W of 637nm (as bright as 8W of 658nm) + 10W of green + 10W of blue = 31W balanced. Still a nice amount of power .

Note for the seller : do you have other REAL pictures of the inside of this laser ? Arcctos never lets prisms on the outside of their module, or maybe you opened them to take the picture.

Also, with 8W of red, you need at least 48x diodes. This give an array of 2* 4*6. Output beam sould be very large (6*6mm) to keep the divergence reasonable (<1.2mrad). Scanners's mirrors don't look so large...
    Sorry sir, your question is too difficult for me,a sales girl

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

Quote Originally Posted by entertainment View Post
    Sorry sir,that is our commercial secret and we must keep it,please understand.
    what???

output power at balanced white is your commercial secret? i would be *very* upset if i bought a "45 watt" laser only to discover it 40W of 445 and only a few watts of green and red.
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

Quote Originally Posted by swamidog View Post
    what???

output power at balanced white is your commercial secret? i would be *very* upset if i bought a "45 watt" laser only to discover it 40W of 445 and only a few watts of green and red.
    No,you misunderstood,we don't want others to see the details,cause there are our competitors here,if you are interested,please drope me an e-mail at able@able-laser.com for more details.

TBH whilst you're not getting the answers you're after, as a forum of knowledgable laser people I think we all know the ratio of wavelengths required to get the white we each like, and what the resultant output power is going to be.

From their end, maybe sending a sales person to PL is not a great move. Companies who have technical representatives here seem to fair much better.
    Frikkin Lasers
    http://www.frikkinlasers.co.uk

You are using Bonetti's defense against me, ah?

I thought it fitting, considering the rocky terrain.

Quote Originally Posted by norty303 View Post
    TBH whilst you're not getting the answers you're after, as a forum of knowledgable laser people I think we all know the ratio of wavelengths required to get the white we each like, and what the resultant output power is going to be.

From their end, maybe sending a sales person to PL is not a great move. Companies who have technical representatives here seem to fair much better.
    Thanks for your suggestion,we do have technical representives,but they do not know English,and sorry for the unprofessional anwsers I replied,I will do my best to learn about lasers.