Thread: $55 9mm diodes (NDB7875)

Default $50 9mm diodes (NDB7875)

Hello everyone After I got the diodes sold from the A140 projector I tore down, I went ahead and snagged a projector (rather, just the lamp assembly) off a Acer K750 (so they don't have the "good" lens that the BenQ's have). I only sold the A140's on LPF (and a few on fleabay) because I didn't think the majority of PL members would want any- simply due to their lower potential output vs. the other 445 diodes. Well, these 9mm diodes are obviously a different story- a bit more popular with everyone (yes, including us "darr burning lazor!" people ).
    So, I decided to offer them here as well as LPF. My LPF thread is here. I am offering a few options on LPF that I can't imagine anyone here would be interested in, so I won't bother including them (pressing them into aixiz modules, adding leads- thinks that pointer people would want).

I am under the impression these diodes are new. The lamp they came from came off a pallet (at an auction) of stuff that an acer-affiliated company used for repairs. But since it was the lamp only, there's no way to tell exactly how many hours/if any are on it. That being said, I have tested all of them, and they do all work. No zombies/weird output/dirty windows.

As you may have guessed by the title, I'm asking $50 per diode. 2$ gets you priority mail in the U.S., international buyers contact me for pricing. The diodes are currently being kept in, and will be shipped in ESD-safe bags with adequate padding. I didn't have a single problem with any of the ~20 A140 diodes I sold.

Cheers
    Last edited by Crazy; 11-01-2014 at 15:57. Reason: price drop

Any interest? If it makes a different, I suppose I could work out some sort of price discount if someone wants to order a bunch.

Edit: a kind soul just pointed out the going price for these diodes. I knew they had dropped, but evidently they dropped quite a bit more very recently. I have dropped my price a bit to (hopefully) make buying these more worth it for you all.
    Cheers

edit on the edit: Doesn't display the title change. Anyone know how to fix this?
    Last edited by Crazy; 10-29-2014 at 19:28.

... I'm interested -- but shipping to Germany doesn't look feasible :-/

Viktor

Whatdya mean? I have shipped to russia, australia, and hungary- I dont see why germany would be a problem.

... some time ago I've bought a book from amazon USA for USD30 -- with shipping, VAT(?!) and doubled(!) bank fee they stripped EUR120 from me :-/

Will ask, if my company has a local agent, which can do this 'internal' ...

Viktor

Still have 8 of these
    Brad, yours should get to you tomorrow.

Tracking info received, thank you very much