Quote Originally Posted by Bradfo69 View Post
Done. Good luck with it. No, I didn't know about the dent in the flightcase but, that's not the first time with FedEx I've had a flightcase receive some damage. (never with DHL) As long as it served it's purpose and kept the projector safe, that's fine though. They're not the most durable cases in the world and are generally pretty cheap from Lightspace to begin with. Was it the one with or without the wheels?
without... looks like it might have been the caster from the other case dug into it pretty nasty but contents were fine

Quote Originally Posted by dkumpula View Post
Bill was a no-show at ILDA as he was building some Saturns for a client in urgent need. Don't know if he finished and went to LDI or not though. Aaron and Justin were at ILDA and I assume still are in Vegas. Even if all three are gone, Pangolin still has other Orlando based employees.
when I went there this morning he was still working on scanneras

Quote Originally Posted by Bradfo69 View Post
Bill was there when I called this morning and talked to him about Frank borrowing one of the projectors. Frank's already been to Pangolin to pick it up - that's how I knew about the flightcase dent.
thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by dsli_jon View Post
Brad, yer a Gentleman and a Scholar, I don't care *what* soforene says about ya.. jk... But seriously, Thanks for saving me a trip to LAX..

..3 Cheers - yet again - for PL!
j
thanks for the offer again man, much appreciated