Thank you for the information, i am thinking your card will do every thing i need.
for audio what would be good to filter out the high frequency?
for the open loop projector that i am rebuilding i used a signal generator for some complex patterns. My first attempt at that was using a computer monitor, i slid the yoke coils off and laid them aside so it would still make high voltage and use a second yoke on the tube connected to an amp, the audio signal would then move the electron beam, i over heated a power supply and almost caught it on fire, ahh the good old days. i would use a generator for the horizontal and audio for vertical to get a semi random pattern. now i have a lot of options, it will take me some time to read all the data and thank you for the data on your web page.
lasers are diffidently an addiction, from frying flies and other bugs to making pictures on the wall, this will be my first system to-do the later. my galvos are in and i have the laser that failed on me back up and running. for a home monochrome set up what would a good power level be? i do have a prism that takes 3 color light and combines it to one, sony used them in there failed LCoS projection sets, whent the light engine failed(and they will all fail in time) i gut them for that part, and mirrors and other parts. i wish i could find a scrapped laser view from Mitsubishi, RGB lasers at about 2 watts in modules that can be used out of the tv, not many sold, i was trained to fix them but aside from training i never came across another