Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 41 to 47 of 47

Thread: Phenix PT-A10 scanners

  1. #41
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    35

    Default

    Bill, can I buy a complete set with 506 scanners, mount and drivers for 12mm mirrors?

  2. #42
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Authentic Asian food area of SoCal
    Posts
    2,473

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by csmn View Post
    Bill, can I buy a complete set with 506 scanners, mount and drivers for 12mm mirrors?
    Wrong thread for this. This thread is about the Phenix scanner review.
    Those who fail to grasp art are the ones who criticize it.

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    35

    Default

    So you don't get it? I try to explain. I can't buy one 506 set but I can get 100+ pcs PT sets next week. Do you get it now.

  4. #44
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    East Sussex, England
    Posts
    5,212

    Default

    So you don't get it? I try to explain. I can't buy one 506 set but I can get 100+ pcs PT sets next week. Do you get it now.
    Its a poor point, badly made. We get that bit.

    The availability of the 506 sets has nothing to do with this review as far as i can tell, other than the person doing the review.
    Its hardly as if Bill is looking to drive sales of his own product here is it, he doesn't even have them to market yet, as you quite rightly point out.
    http://www.facebook.com/SubsonicSystems
    http://www.frikkinlazors.co.uk

    You are using Bonetti's defense against me, ah?

    I thought it fitting, considering the rocky terrain.

  5. #45
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Authentic Asian food area of SoCal
    Posts
    2,473

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by csmn View Post
    So you don't get it? I try to explain. I can't buy one 506 set but I can get 100+ pcs PT sets next week. Do you get it now.
    Oh, I get it. I also get that everyone who bitches that these threads turn into Pangolin sales threads are the same ones bringing up Pangolin products. Look up "Self Fulfilling Prophecy". Next, reread Laserist's comments. If you have no contrary *factual* data that debunks the test that was done, you have nothing of value to add.

    This thread is about the Phenix PT-A10 scanner set. Don't make it about something else.
    Those who fail to grasp art are the ones who criticize it.

  6. #46
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    3,580

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by absolom7691 View Post
    Oh, I get it. I also get that everyone who bitches that these threads turn into Pangolin sales threads are the same ones bringing up Pangolin products. Look up "Self Fulfilling Prophecy". Next, reread Laserist's comments. If you have no contrary *factual* data that debunks the test that was done, you have nothing of value to add.

    This thread is about the Phenix PT-A10 scanner set. Don't make it about something else.
    damnit man stop trying to make sense! logic does not apply in these threads!!!

  7. #47
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Authentic Asian food area of SoCal
    Posts
    2,473

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flecom View Post
    damnit man stop trying to make sense! logic does not apply in these threads!!!
    It would appear so!! The thing that I really wonder about is; if the A10 scanners met or exceeded all of the advertised specs, would people still be bitching? Probably not.
    Those who fail to grasp art are the ones who criticize it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •