Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Phenix PT-A10 scanners

Bill, can I buy a complete set with 506 scanners, mount and drivers for 12mm mirrors?

Quote Originally Posted by csmn View Post
    Bill, can I buy a complete set with 506 scanners, mount and drivers for 12mm mirrors?
    Wrong thread for this. This thread is about the Phenix scanner review.
    If you're the smartest person in the room, then you're in the wrong room.

So you don't get it? I try to explain. I can't buy one 506 set but I can get 100+ pcs PT sets next week. Do you get it now.

So you don't get it? I try to explain. I can't buy one 506 set but I can get 100+ pcs PT sets next week. Do you get it now.
    Its a poor point, badly made. We get that bit.

The availability of the 506 sets has nothing to do with this review as far as i can tell, other than the person doing the review.
    Its hardly as if Bill is looking to drive sales of his own product here is it, he doesn't even have them to market yet, as you quite rightly point out.
    Frikkin Lasers
    http://www.frikkinlasers.co.uk

You are using Bonetti's defense against me, ah?

I thought it fitting, considering the rocky terrain.

Quote Originally Posted by csmn View Post
    Oh, I get it. I also get that everyone who bitches that these threads turn into Pangolin sales threads are the same ones bringing up Pangolin products. Look up "Self Fulfilling Prophecy". Next, reread Laserist's comments. If you have no contrary *factual* data that debunks the test that was done, you have nothing of value to add.

This thread is about the Phenix PT-A10 scanner set. Don't make it about something else.

Quote Originally Posted by absolom7691 View Post
    Oh, I get it. I also get that everyone who bitches that these threads turn into Pangolin sales threads are the same ones bringing up Pangolin products. Look up "Self Fulfilling Prophecy". Next, reread Laserist's comments. If you have no contrary *factual* data that debunks the test that was done, you have nothing of value to add.

This thread is about the Phenix PT-A10 scanner set. Don't make it about something else.
    damnit man stop trying to make sense! logic does not apply in these threads!!!

Quote Originally Posted by flecom View Post
    damnit man stop trying to make sense! logic does not apply in these threads!!!
    It would appear so!! The thing that I really wonder about is; if the A10 scanners met or exceeded all of the advertised specs, would people still be bitching? Probably not.