Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: Selling our Gear

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The West
    Posts
    1,287

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bradfo69 View Post
    Actually, it may be. I'm waiting on information on what exactly the 2.5 watt has. It's 532 but, I don't know the brand/specs.
    good question, I was also wondering what in that 2.5 watt , cant tell from the pic...
    RGB laser projectors
    Pangolin Beyond .NET
    APC40 Midi controllers
    Pangolin FB3 controllers
    DZ splitter
    LS MegaWatt Green Machine

  2. #12
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    610

    Default

    anyone gone for the 300mw mobolaser yet?
    Will there be three phase!!!!

  3. #13
    Bradfo69's Avatar
    Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Wilmington, DE
    Posts
    6,207

    Default

    I'm sort of "mid deal" but it's not consummated yet.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    3,590

    Default

    judging by the power supply I would say the 2.5W is a lambda pro, which ironically is what I have on my mobo

  5. #15
    Bradfo69's Avatar
    Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Wilmington, DE
    Posts
    6,207

    Default

    I was trying to figure that out. Brian tried to PM me the pics first and thought it was a Melles but didn't really know. I told him it isn't. That supply also "could" be DHOM or CNI but, the head doesn't look like anything I've seen before. The connector I've seen from Viasho.

    I'd prefer that one over the argon but, I can't swing it financially, or at least justify it. I've been spending a little rampantly in the last two weeks.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    3,590

    Default

    the connector is looks the same as my lambda pro

    no way that's a Melles

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    New Berlin, WI. 53151
    Posts
    5

    Default

    BUMP for update

  8. #18
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Austria/Vienna
    Posts
    310

    Default

    Hi!
    The green one is a very old RUMZING Lasers module.
    The quality of them is like the DHOM , very bad...
    Bests,
    Phil

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    New Berlin, WI. 53151
    Posts
    5

    Default

    BUMP for updates..

    NEW price for 3.0 watt laser.

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The West
    Posts
    1,287

    Default

    Might be a good idea, to pop off the top cover and snap some pics, since this is a custom build projector ,
    A buyer would like to know what he's buying exactly.
    RGB laser projectors
    Pangolin Beyond .NET
    APC40 Midi controllers
    Pangolin FB3 controllers
    DZ splitter
    LS MegaWatt Green Machine

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •