Thread: Help Quick Show will not open...

Default Help Quick Show will not open...

Just now, I was about to rum my little battery powered projector to verify the X galvo orientation.
    I tried to open Quick Show and all I got was an error message saying "The current date setting in your computer clock 12/13/14 is incorrect. Quick show cannot run until this date is adjusted."

I tried to use my notebook computer and got the same error message....

I tried to run it from backup file on my CNC machine which is NEVER connected to the internet and It gave me the same error message and would not run!

It looks like some kind of use timer has run out since I used it about a week ago.

Is this possible?

Have any of you Quick Show users have this problem, I am curious as to what is going on.

Thanks

Laserbiker

Old version - QS 2.0

You need to download the latest version (2.5) from Pangolin.

What version is it - this happened earlier in the year and Pangolin put an updated version on the web - however if you used it last week it dont make sense. My copy opens ok build 378

Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk

I didn't know about the update Maybe that is the problem. Right now I can't open it to find out the version #.

I suppose I should download the latest version and have it re-activated

Thanks
    Laserbiker

Use explorer to find the exe file right click on it, go to properties, then the version tab
    That will tell you

Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk

Problem solved!

I downloaded the latest version Build 389 and it runs fine
    Thanks for the help.
    Laserbiker