Thread: Ishow dac USB driver not found

Question Ishow dac USB driver not found

My windows XP computer will not recognize that the drivers are on the disc provide with my ishow 2.3 software and cable package.

Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong? Besides trying to have fun with a laser on a low budget

I had to switch between a couple of USB ports before the OS accepted my ISHOW DAC. It`s been a while since I installed it, but as long as you use a 32 bit OS is should come around. The search function here at PL will provide you with some tips om how to handle challenges regarding the ISHOW software and DAC. The best tips you find, is to forget about the ishow software (keep the ILDA files) and go for Spaghetti instead. There are som issues with Spaghetti and ISHOW dac also, but it is way better. I can`t say i know any mebmbers using Ishow at all, but i recon most of us own one. Do save up some extra cash and go for a better solution like RIYA or FB3QS.

I very much understand the time and effort you put into your craft. So thanks for replying

But it's still telling me
    The hardware was not installed because the wizard cannot find the necessary software

I know its there on a thumb drive on the cd rom both spots. even the drivers I got here on this forum

No dice

The device mgr route you say to use, has the same results.

I'm gonna try a vista OS
    64 bit is no go on any OS or just win7?
    Since vista came in 32/64 just wondering if I should even try the vista that's available to me.

can someone just email me the proper driver? the one on this cd rom doesnt seem to be willing to work with my dac or various computers ive tried

im trying to use this lod mc1000 saturday night 08172013 and all i need it to do is scroll some names :/
    quota555@gmail.com

Try installing the china version of the software?

china version its not work(

There is that device icon on the bottom right hand side (windows home screen). You have to select it to turn the dongle on.

Here is a link to a web page that has download links for the official IShow 2.3 software and the Win7 32bit driver.

IShow Download page

The software is in split rar files and the driver is in a single rar file. To install the driver (32bit Win 7 OS only), copy the contents of the rar file to a directory. Plug in the IShow DAC. Let it install as an unrecognised device. Go to device manager and find the device. Choose upgrade driver and open the directory you saved the files in. As it installs you will get a message that the driver is uncertified. Click on install anyway. Software should see the DAC now.

Edit. The link no longer works but if you find the files elsewhere, the instructions for installing are still the same.
    Last edited by WolfMax; 07-23-2016 at 04:40.
    Cheers

Colin.

Anyone wanting to be a politician, should automatically be excluded from being one!